Dupleman
Sponsor:    Dupleman
Custom made Hyundai clothing and high end head rest stitching.
http://dupleman.co.uk/

Hyundai/tuscani Stitched Headrests

Old 03-21-2010, 12:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: '99 Coupe/Tiburon F2 Evolution

Daz wont disappear, you cant get rid of him now! haha

These are actually a really good quality and actually look like an OEM upgrade!
Old 03-21-2010, 03:42 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thedupleman @ Mar 20 2010, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I.M.O the nicest set yet goes to hyundaikitcoupe,we remember him as the yank who was on ukhcs.nice lad too and specced out stunning set of F2 EVO headrests and a nice F2 evo shirt to match.these are gorgeous and look fab.i was worried they would be too plain but no,they look excellent and yet understated and classy
</div>

man those are nice
Old 03-21-2010, 06:53 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

any chance you know of anyone who can make a headrest out of a custom material (blue/black carbon fiber vinyl) for me? I'd have you do the stock cloth ones, but they are poly-filled and I don't think there's any way to get them off. I've wanted to get some real headrests done anyways. So... You're the headrest guy, any chance you know of someone who makes headrests?
Old 03-21-2010, 10:01 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

can you/ are you interested in doing anything other than hyundai stuff?
Old 03-22-2010, 06:12 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Just a suggestion.... if you have access to a Genesis Coupe, I think there may be a huge market opening up for you.

Had you been here 5 years ago, I suspect you could've sold a dozen headrests by now. These look awesome, and I suspect you'll sell quite a few here, it just might take some time for people to get the money and decide to purchase.

They look awesome.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:37 PM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai coupe 2.0 se

ok to answer a few questions...............

DTN spot on.its called injection moulding and basically means the headrest is ruined without a retrim.you can get those recovered no problem i did a set for a guy in ireland but they turned out mega expensive
this.............

from this

being completely honest DTN the cost just doesnt make it worth it.The amount of work i put into these,the cost worked at just over 120 dollars to do in this basic material,the time it takes is collosal,plus id have to source the material you wanted which might be hard here(so you'd have to send it with the headrests)the cost of shipping to me would be huge as would the cost of shipping back.find a good retrim man in the states and you'll save yourself a fortune.if,however you cant find anyone or your some wanton millionaire then it might be worth it but other than that...........sorry

LIKEYOUMEANIT im just talking to audi TT owners club now so yes i can do other stuff and am able to,drop me a pm on what your thinking................

as for you,mr admin,where am i gonna get access to a genesis in the uk? iv already thought of that im just waiting for someone from a genesis forum to contact me with a design(THIS IS A HINT)they want and a load of people who want it and il be pleased to do it(ANOTHER HINT)-but tbh,knowing me already as you do,this isnt about me making money("YOU'LL NEVER BE RICH YOUR TOO DAMN EASY GOING" my father 5 years ago) and i just cant afford to go paying ludicrous prices to advertise on forums.and believe me some do want stupid money.one recently wanted 200 quid off me(300 dollars)to advertise for a year.if i paid that id have to get some serious business and tbh i just aint getting it from the states.
i dont know if you guys dont like the idea of sending them to the uk (understandable,we are after all an underdeveloped third world country filled with sheep farmers who tell the time by sunlight and often burn our offspring as offerings to our pagan gods)or maybe its because you think im too expensive(your kidding right? my children are that thin everyone thinks they come from the third world-its cos i cant afford food) or maybe they just dont trust me,or think they are too cheap i dont know.but honestly,for the business it gets me its not worth me paying to go on any more u.s websites
now if i charged what my services are actually worth-probably 100 dollars-i might get more sites on the go
but i dont want to.i want people to be happy not empty pocketed.everyone seemed desperate for a turbulence design so i did one at fairly big expense to myself and my designer.how many have i sold? none.zilch.not one

find me a genesis forum where they want me and il gladly do theirs for them too!
Old 03-24-2010, 03:05 PM

latest

Old 06-13-2010, 09:55 AM

still busily working away here if you need your headrests done
Old 07-20-2010, 04:15 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thedupleman @ Jun 13 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>still busily working away here if you need your headrests done</div>

just completed another set for a u.s customer

and added a bulldog for someone

Old 07-22-2010, 11:45 AM

latest orders including one off headrests for customer