Dupleman
Sponsor:    Dupleman
Custom made Hyundai clothing and high end head rest stitching.
http://dupleman.co.uk/

Hyundai/tuscani Stitched Headrests

Old 02-27-2010, 04:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 hyundai coupe 2.0 se

DUPLEMAN QUALITY STITCHED HEADRESTS! you really DO want these on your car

TUSCANI AND HYUNDAI STITCHED HEADREST EMBLEMS

available as tuscani,tiburon,coupe or SIII-soon to be available as F2 evolution

HIGHEST QUALITY STITCHED BY THE MAN WHO MAKES CAR COVERS FOR BENTLEY!

YOU CAN ASK TO HAVE THESE DONE AT ANY TIME

iv been talking to my supplier for a few weeks now and we are now able to offer these...sit down.....

80 dollars posted including insurance.

ANY color WITH OR WITHOUT WRITING

how about that!!! 80 dollars posted with signed for delivery and insurance from the uk

THIS REALLY IS A MEGA OFFER FOR A TOP QUALITY PRODUCT.and your guaranteed a perfect finish and match as we use your own headrest covers.these are not a cheap quality replacement headrest

all our emblems are of the highest quality and design

FAQ

1.what is this buy for?

this buy is for stitched tuscani/hyundai badges on YOUR headrests

2.is it just leather headrests

NO.we can do headrest covers for cloth ones at a much cheaper rate.but because they are covers they are not a tight fit.however the emblem is exactly the same.enquire if you are interested

3.do i send my whole headrest

NO.the headrest covers are removable.they are held by plastic underneath(removal post to follow).you will send JUST the covers.

4.will i end up with someone elses headrest

NO your own will be marked stitched and returned

5.are you responsible for losing my headrests?

we will take full responsibility for quality and control at our end and will confirm we have recieved your headrests.we cannot be responsible if we dont get them.consider insurance and recorded delivery for sending to us.you are responsible for ensuring safe packaging to us.we insure your product for return.occasionally things do get lost in the post.this is part of the risk you take

6.what if im not happy

we firmly believe you will be totally pleased with the product.any product problems contact by pm please.we treat your products as my products.if your not happy i wont be.so it wont get past me.and james takes great pride in his work

7.how do we pay you

paypal please to Darren_mcall@hotmail.co.uk.you will be required to pay asap after posting off and we will not return headrests until you have paid..mark as a gift and please include your site name on paypal note

8.can i delete the tuscani/coupe/tiburon/sIII writing

YES we can delete the writing

9.what color can i have?

you can have ANY 2 colors or a single one.however you must make clear at time of ordering for example the pic show red and white/silver(hard to tell the difference-silver looks white and Vice Versa).you could have red/blue,yellow and red whatever you choose or even both red etc.all coupe shades are available-but are NOT EXACT.tuscani writing can be any color as can any writing underneath

black is not advised but is possible

10.how long does it take?

please allow a month from posting.however realistically it should take 3 weeks and i will alter status on here to keep you informed.snail mail is a usual from uk.

11.i cant get my headrest cover off

you have to be a bit rough.they are still and a tight fit.IT WILL COME OFF.i find women seem to be able to do it when men cant lol

12.why do those headrests look baggy in the pictures?

they are just the covers not on the actual headrests when on they look tight and fine

13.i notice a slight ring

there will be a slight ring in the leather.this will dissapear over a period of a few weeks as the headrest stretches.it is part of production process and NOT permanant or noticeable after a few weeks

14.can you stitch anything else?

yes.tuscani/hyundai based.not connected with ukhcc offers.hats hoodies and fleeces are possible.a seperate announcement will be made

15.does this site offer me any protection

this offer is unconnected with this site.i have however a long term trustable relationship with the coupe community.i am a moderator on the uk hyundai coupe club and a registered trader on uk hyundai coupe site

16.does this offer depend on a certain number?

NO.i will do singles or a few at once

17.when will the offer end

IT WONT>its subject to me getting fed up with doing or lack of interest though

18.where are you based?

in the united kingdom,in a small town called sandbach that traditionally supplied many workers for rolls royce and bentley.ERF and FODEN trucks(paccar)were both based here.we have high quality trimmers coming out of our ears! all our work is top quality and made in Britain.we work with a high quality trimmer,long established who does work for bentley and has very high standards

19.is this anything to do with archangel

NO.but full credit goes to him for his original design(tuscani) and we have tried to be faithful to that without directly copying.he has our full respect(i was one of his original customers!)

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING.IF IN DOUBT ASK!

please include a note with your headrests

stating

FULL DESIGN or HALF DESIGN(just the T and circle)

YOUR SITE NAME

YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS

YOUR color CHOICE AND LEFT OR RIGHT(FOR EXAMPLE RED ON LEFT WHITE ON RIGHT)

WHAT color YOU WANT TUSCANI WRITING TO BE

ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS MUST BE MADE ON THE NOTE AND CONFIRMED ON THIS POST.

(SEND US A DRAWING IF YOU WANT,IV HAD SOME REAL FUNNY ONES LOL)

SEND YOUR HEADRESTS COVERS TO-

DARREN JOHN MCALL

2 Elworth road

Sandbach

Cheshire

Uk

Cw11 3hq

AGAIN DO NOT SEND FULL HEADRESTS JUST THE COVERS.

PAYPAL PAYMENTS MUST BE SENT TO

Darren_mcall@hotmail.co.uk

PLEASE INCLUDE ON PAYPAL NOTE YOUR SITE NAME

not needed but-if you appreciate the work and cheap price thats gone into this please send paypal payment as a gift,to show your appreciation

iv worked incredibly hard to get this right.iv also got the intial cost of 80 DOLLARS down to 60.this should work perfectly and help everyone to get some real quality stitched headrests

please dont ask for OWNER NAMES EMBROIDERED .THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU CAN SEE-in your choice of colors and design

choose your design

tiburon,done exclusively for the states

SIII fancy an SIII anyone?

hyundai coupe for europe.......anyone fancy going coupe in the states?

good old tuscani

DONT FORGET THESE ARE STITCHED ON YOUR HEADREST.THEY ARE NOT IRON ON CRAP OR PRINTED.THEY ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY ON THE MARKET.I HAVE A BENTLEY OWNER WHO WANTS THEM DONE !!!

GEN 3 TUSCANI HEADRESTS

siii RED HEADRESTS

Here you can see an example of them fitted to muans car

but i waffle alot so just listen to what other people say.............................

Mr Dupleman...you are a star! Just got the headrests...amazing quality...am well chuffed! I'll get some pics once they're on. Thankyou so much!

stopher

ukhcf

They look absolutely fan-bloody-tastic... The red leather and a top quality stitched badge like that makes it look so much more expensive than a coupe would be... looks sort of Ferrari-esque in quality. Well done Daz mate

chris

ukhcc

thank you so much for all the work you put in to enable is to get these done for such a good price. They will really enhance the interior of the car and I am glad I decided on going for the silver and gold in the end! Really appreciate the advice when choosing!

glyn sweet

ukhcs

they look almost OEM

hutchy

ukhcs member

Daz they look stunning let me thank you once again for all you input into this your turnaround is amazing I cannot see any one on hear not being well pleased with there order you are a legend in your own wright cheers paul

paul

ukhcs member

Got mine back this morning, one word: wow! Anyone sitting on the fence should jump over

brummie tuscani

customer

final word to my daughter.......................

darrens my daddy and he really likes doing these please buy some more and he says he'll get me a fleece!!!

he says if you dont buy them il be going hungry

krysty mcall(aged 8)

he's my daddy and he's the best

BRING EM ON BOYS.....IM SAT HERE READY AND WAITING!
Old 02-27-2010, 05:56 AM

Vehicle: 2012 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs, 2001 hyundai tiburon

Any chance of getting the Turbulence emblem? There's a digital copy of it floating around if you need one.

Thank you.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:32 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nos4atu @ Feb 27 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Any chance of getting the Turbulence emblem? There's a digital copy of it floating around if you need one.

Thank you.</div>

a few people have asked me about turbulence.hows this one? if thats ok i can have it running in about a month

[quote name='thedupleman' post='420269' date='Feb 27 2010, 02:13 PM']a few people have asked me about turbulence.hows this one? if thats ok i can have it running in about a month

i am deffo going to do a run on turbulence so if you want that hold fire for a bit

latest set just done
stophers siii
Old 03-02-2010, 11:54 AM

latest job

Old 03-11-2010, 11:30 AM

first u.s customer headrests supplied for a guy in new jersey

Old 03-11-2010, 01:22 PM

Vehicle: '99 Coupe/Tiburon F2 Evolution

Tiburon fitted
Old 03-11-2010, 02:59 PM

those look like a quality job.wonder who did them? lol
Old 03-14-2010, 08:53 AM

still waiting for orders for turbulence......who's gonna be the first??
Old 03-20-2010, 04:59 AM

I.M.O the nicest set yet goes to hyundaikitcoupe,we remember him as the yank who was on ukhcs.nice lad too and specced out stunning set of F2 EVO headrests and a nice F2 evo shirt to match.these are gorgeous and look fab.i was worried they would be too plain but no,they look excellent and yet understated and classy
Old 03-20-2010, 09:28 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

dupleman! Regrets about ukhcs.info..

I will def be in touch with an order just not the time right now. So don't disappear!