DIY Post all Hyundai DIY Guides here. You may also want to read some of our Hyundai Tutorials. Members who follow these guides do so at their own risks.

Gauge Face Diy / Dash Removal *pics 11/26/05*

Old 04-22-2009, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon

As much as I hate to resurect a three year old post... I still have questions about how to remove the dash, and I was redirected to this thread.

"Disconnect the heater control cable and cluster all connector (includes the cable beside the gas pedal" I got up to this step, but that picture on the top right right confuses me.

So far, I've got the dash popped out about an inch, the left side is completely loose, but the right side is still locked in. And seeing as I only have an inch to work with, I have big ass hands, and it's hard to disconnect all the clusters from the top. Is there any other screws on the bottom that I'm missing?

And if this is in the wrong spot, go get your mod on, because I'm not sure where else it'd go.

**edit**
I got it! Thank the Lord!
It was actually that stupid cable that was attached by a billion screws, and ran beside the gas pedal. Now if I can figure out how to delete this thing, I'll get on it.