Computers, Gaming, & Technology Here you can talk about anything with circuit boards, or dilithium crystals, or flux capacitors. Show off your technology, computing, and gaming knowledge.

New iPhone - Check it out

Old 10-05-2011, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 99 accent gt beta swapped
Default New iPhone - Check it out

http://www.apple.com/iphone/specs.html

Some of the rumors were true, some weren't. Curious to see the plan that Sprint offers and how that will effect the AT&T and Verizon customers. Personally I'm sick of AT&T and looking to bail!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Tiburon

Dont quite see what all the hoop-la is about, its the same phone with an 8mp camera, HD video, and a faster processor. Its just like most of the Android phones that have came out in the past year. Maybe they'll add 4G capability when the iPhone 5 comes out. I was pretty disappointed about it, I was probably going to get it if it was 4G LTE. I'll just stick with my Droid 2, might take a look at the Droid Bionic.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:17 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Have a look at the sgs2 released 2 months ago. All specs are higher. Better cameras, faster processor, more storage. Its faster, lighter, and 1mm thinner, and costs less.

The funny thing is the SGS2 came out 2 months ago. The iPhone wont be out for another month.

The new iphone is a mid end device. I laugh at anyone who forks out cash for this device. Its not even a 1/4 step up from the now antique iPhone4.