The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Are you a nutrider?

Old 12-18-2010, 05:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Are you a nutrider?

From Urban Dictionary:

Nutrider:

To advertise/endorse/support something heavily, usually to an irrational extent.

Examples being when people back something so much (style of martial arts, sports team) that they have to bring it up whenever possible and tell everybody how it's the best.

You nutriders won't accept anyone else's opinions.

A lot of people think I am one because I endorse Hyundais however, I argue that I am not, nor am I one-sided or brainwashed. I realize others opinions, and my argument remains value>product. Fords, Hondas and Subarus cost more and are more expensive to maintain and they consume more fuel.

I don't see what beats a Hyundai in terms of value. Plus, I think they are the coolest car company out there. I mean, a loaded Genesis Coupe with 4-piston Brembo discs, RWD for the same price as a Civic Si? C'mon they're going to tell me a Civic is nicer?

If the buyer has the money to buy a good strong popular car, then they don't need be calling Hyundais junk. If the buyer doesn't have money, and wants the same or more luxuries for thousands less, then Hyundais are great choice. If people cannot make this distinction, then they should stay away from cars.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdhMu94wiHc[/youtube]