The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Why Does Everyone Hate On Tibs?

Old 10-02-2005, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i have an explanation. becaus they're jealous a poor company makes better looking and performing cars than theirs and they's ralther see '89 oldsmobiles driving on ths streets rather than sexy tiburons.

another thing, ask them what car they drive and they'll probably say, "87 chevy pickup with two shovels in the back and some hay"
Old 10-03-2005, 07:17 AM

I think people are so used to Honda's and such being 'fast & furious' that they don't give hyundai's a chance. It's fine with me because that make our tibs more rare. Hondas are so common i don't even pay them any attention, when i see a tib i always look.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:11 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muffin_man1356 @ Oct 2 2005, 11:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Alright so i went into the myspace forum...</div>
Right there is where you went wrong, mang fing02.gif

I don't know much about MySpace, but from what I have seen of it, it definitely isn't a place where intelligence prospers. Seems mostly to be ill-opinionated 13-yrd olds bickering all the time.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:18 AM

^^^

yep! thats like going to an airplane forum and arguing about eggs\

<span style="color:red">MOD EDIT: do not quote the post right above yours.
Quote removed.</span>
Old 10-03-2005, 10:52 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

owned.gif i bet you if you ask them asshole about japan or korea they could not find it on the map... also all they know about tuneing is what they see in mags and on the movies... now drifting is cool in the US... n***** please i was doing that shit years ago here before the states ever heard about it... they talke there shit about our tibby well tibby need alittle thinking and imangation to tune up... all them other asswipes out there have every "bolt-on" for there shit... where we have to, oh shit accualy make something with our own hands or better yet do some R&D... to me "bolt-on's" dont qualfiy as tunning... in my book they are thing that should have been on the car in the first place...but at the time whoever could not afford it and because they could not afford it the circle of hatting begans again...

i have not seen or went to this site, my brother ahh hell i dont need to you tell me what i need to know already...

it just pisses me off when people talk shit and dont know wtf they are talking about

i kid you not i have added another f***ing porshe to my kill list
i am now eyeballing a evo that is at my friends car steroeo shop.. the evo is makeing all kinds of mad ass clams "i got 300 hp at 2.2bar i laugh and he goes what and i say that alot homie... what do you got i say not alot well at 1.5bar i am at 433 hp.. he look at me. walked out and smoked his tires all the way down the street... hell that is good for me bbq that clutch monkey
the meet on friday so i will let you know the out come

.. you may mock me and say this is all untrue and it cant been done well it has been done and you all can do it to.

i live in the land where the cops are afrid of you because you are white and speak english and they cant ...i can get away with alot of shit here alot

i am passing the soap box to someone else now

let them talk shit

let them buy euro car

let them go japan " if they can find it" shit i bet if you ask them is yokohama a tire or a place and if they say tire " walk away"

i have been on this shit since it started here in korea i have seen tibby beat supra
porshe,bmw, m3,m5, corvette,camaro's,wrx,benz s-class clk , vw the list is very long but i have seen and no i am not smokeing weed.. shit here possition will get you 25 year...and if you white you f***....

i love my tibby and rdtiburon

sorry
Old 10-03-2005, 11:19 AM

^^^^^ Amen brother!
They can have their over done 240s I'll take my unique tiburon anyday
Old 10-03-2005, 11:55 AM

Maybe it's just me...or the fact that Mad John is incoherent like a drunk 12 year old girl in Canada.

burp.gif

If you expect to get a lot of respect from a relatively cheap, low-end sports coupe...then you need to pull your head out of your @$$. FFs are great...for normal daily driving...not pushing 300+whp, and expecting to stay relatively safe.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:23 PM

^^^

holy shit !! i actually agree with arctic!!!

<span style="color:red">MOD EDIT: do not quote the post right above yours.
Quote removed.</span>
Old 10-03-2005, 12:31 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus @ Oct 2 2005, 09:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>^ lol. i'm on Tibbychick's friends list smile.gif
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
same smile.gif nana.gif
Old 10-03-2005, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Well, I don't wanna turn this into a flame by any means, but Arctic...... whether you like it or not, people buy cars for their potential nowadays. We live in a time where customizing your car isn't limited to a few chrome pieces here and there. You can bolt on quite a number of items if you have the cash.

All I'm saying is that for 7g's you get a decent daily driver, add in another 3 and you get a car that could possibly (possibly for you guys not getting my drift here) eat stock porsche's, corvettes, and a list of other vehicles that cost you in upwards of $35,000.

That's cool if they do the same with an 80's 240sx, but it's not my business to ragg on their cars just because I don't like them.

And for them TC comments, I met her in person, she came to see me. LOL, and how do I get on her friends list??