The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Why Do People Hate

Old 05-02-2006, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

with my new bodykit I get that all the time.. "what kind of car is that?"
Old 05-02-2006, 04:18 PM

Vehicle: 99 Tibron

i hate it when they know shit about tiburons and the first thing out of thier mouth is , "is it the v6?" , and i say no and they they give the -o i'm sorry- look to me
mad.gif
Old 05-02-2006, 04:31 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Ive had that v6 thing happen to me a few times. Im just like "No, I4." Also people at my school mostly hate on my car, but I dont care becuase its the ONLY rd in my school so I feel pretty good.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

All my old friends hated when I got the tib. Called it ugly and a pos. One of my friends said "It looks like it has four eyes haha" and that it was slow etc. Whatever, I ignore it. A lot of people would also ask me if it was a V6..of course Id say nooo this car is a 2001 not a 2004 and gave them a look. tongue.gif
Old 05-02-2006, 05:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

i get the v6 question all the freakin time, but the #1 thing i see about people dissin the tib is them making fun of my white wheels. its like go f urself, i like them, i dont care if u do! ah i cant wait til my car is done so they can snicker all they want and then ill downshift and break em loose from like 30, maybe thatll get them to stfu lol
Old 05-02-2006, 07:59 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon SE

ya the v6 question is pretty common, my exterior is stock besides clear corners, i'd say about 50% of guys that see my car never seem to like it, and more so they seem to rag on it when there driving some actual pos

must say though, since i got the car, i havent had one chick NOT like the car, most of them think its some super hot thing, im just like yeaaaah cool.gif

my best friends gf had a great thing to say once, friend drives a 05 golf, like 25k for the car or something but its all cloth and stuff inside, interior of the tib puts it to shame tongue.gif gota love the black leather smile.gif

anyways, i ended up picking both of them up and shes sitting in the passanger seat, hes in the back, first thing she notices is the leather and says i gota better car then him, im like yeaaah cool.gif lol, then she asks him why he cant have seats like mine (we got the bucket seat thing going on) hes like i do but they just arnt leather, shes like no, these feel like they want to hug you lol, at this point hes getting abit ticked that his gf is praising my car so much and says something stupid but dont remember what, but she ends up finishing by saying that girls dont have to know anything about cars, they just see 2 doors, its standard, leather and those bucket seats and they think its better then everything lol this point he sorta just shuts up and doesnt feel like starting anything, im just driving with a big ass grin on my face laugh.gif

chicks love the tib, at least in my experiences....

anyways.. i sorta drifted way off topic so anyways... ya tibs rock, make it look hotter... faster... and show em what you got smile.gif
Old 05-02-2006, 08:32 PM

at the moment my mods are , injen cai, custom exhaust, NGK wires. got headers on the way, should be here soon i hope. next on the list will be a set of wheels. Just gotta get around those captive rotors. Either do a swap or find wheels that fit.

What mods you got at the moment?

ya girls do like the body lines on the tib. Haven't met one yet that didn't. They always say thats so hot, puts big ass grin on my face too man

i'm from nova scotia but moved to ontario. Back there if you don't drive a civic or crx your not cool. I'm like whatever. They all used to park in a straight line in this shopping plaza we ahve there. They always bad mouthed me. But i think tibs are the s**t so when i got one they always wanted to race. Didn't want a honda i'm a leader not a follower man.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:44 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Sonata Turbo

i think it's because hyundai use to have some crapy cars and the hp thing that came out a few here ago didn't help ether but i've had no proeblem with my hyundai.... i've had 3 so far my parents had 4 before me hail.gif

learn to drive on those 93 lantra GLS those were pretty nice smile.gif gettin 215km/h ihihihih tongue.gif

some poeple don't like it but i love my tib i'm gonna keep it a really long time smile.gif and really when a guy with a 91 Civic laugh at me come on i say look at you car... don't really care about what they says 99% of the time what they says about the care they never know what they are talking about .... i got an rd and they ask me if i have a v6 come on and your gonna tell me you know something about hyundai reliability sad.gif
Old 05-02-2006, 09:02 PM

Racing all fun and games to those kids till one of them kills someone. dam idiots!
Old 05-02-2006, 09:02 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

my alternator breaks down (hasn't been changed in 9 years) and my waterpump breaks (hasn't been changed in 9 years) and i get people laughing at me because my car doesn't get me to work. the people laughing at me drive 2001+ average joe commuter cars and they tell me how much i shouldn't touch my car anymore.

BULLSH/T, Alternator and waterpump are maintenance issues and havent been checked or changed in 9, (COUNT NINE) years. I bought my car for $18,000 less than they did. I shouldn't touch my car anymore, f*ck you all you know is there's a gas pedal and steering wheel. Retards.

F*ck 'Em.