The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

What A Great Day...

Old 07-22-2007, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Well this morning I woke up super early to start working on installing my new subs and all was going good untill I needed speaker wire, so drove to the store and picked it up, then on the way back picked up some food because I hadnt eated in about 38 hours lol.

So me and my buddy are on our way back to work on everything but we stopped off at the supermarket to pick up some ice and some drinks(this place is one block from my house)

so he runs inside while i start eating, and im just listening to my music, then all of a sudden WAAM and the car moves about three feet forward and i go flying into the steering wheel(no seabelt on at the time since i was in a parking lot) and My drink flys up and all over my floormat, the dash and carpet(i didnt realise that it was spilt all over the place untill i got back to the car) so I was a little bit stunned, then came back to my senses and looked in my mirror and all I see is the back of a truck right into me and i started freaking out because the way that it looked was that my trunk was all smashed in and my new subs and amp were right there....so he pulled out of the spot and to me looked like he was about to take off so i hopped out of my car and then jumped in front of his truck and then he pulled inbehind me and this older guy gets out and starts swearing and was pretty pissed at himself.

We eventually exhanged info and everything, and im going to get an estimate on monday from the body shop of a friend...gonna be a new rear bumber and new paint on the front bumper from being pushed into shoping carts and scratching deep lol.

Then to top everything off, I was having a really stressfull night at work, and my neck and back was staring to hurt....and I was getting ready to close the resteraunt, when this customer that was already drunk walked in and I told him that I cannot serve him any beer...Well he didnt take that one to well, and ended up cold clocking me right on the jaw.....and then he took off.. he didnt even give me a chance to fight back or anything lol.

Its time for bed now...
Old 07-22-2007, 08:53 AM

Hope you got cameras for the guy that got you in the jaw.

Honestly though, sounds like a day that would have been more productive staying in bed
Old 07-22-2007, 10:10 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Yea we have a couple of cameras in there....Yea today im not doing anything but sleep all day lol
Old 07-22-2007, 10:29 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

oh crap what the hell!!! that's terrible some f*cker hit you out of nowhere. that's why i quit my job at the restaurant...

and the guy who hit you. man, i thought europe was bad. even with crap roads the crazy crazy driver still manage to stay clear.

good luck.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:11 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

Soudns like an eventful day.