The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Well...

Old 07-21-2007, 03:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

so ive been thinking about things that have happened recently, and i have a couple options....

Lets start from number one first.

Damn identity theives. TOTALLY derailed my plans for getting a car and what not. And i had even found a couple i had my eye on too... 02.gif owell, i hope they catch you and you rot in a spanish prison, bish!

So apparently im getting the silent treatment from smoeone i thought was at least a friend. Now i know i tend to let people walk all over me, but i am soooo tired of it, soooooooo, instead of being the usual, calm, collected, laid back, has a soft spot for people person that i am, im gonna be a total bish to those who have run over me. Dont get me wrong, if someone needs something, im still gonna be there for them, but its so disheartening to see what this person truly is, their true colors. And to think, i actually thought i could be a friend to them. Apparently how very wrong i was. *sigh* ill still be here for them though if they wanna chat and fix things, but i pretty much give up, as of now.

*yawn* i have REALLY got to start getting more sleep. LOL, then again, insomnia does have SOME priveledges wink1.gif I am totally checking out a couple cars i found recently that im interested in so thats all good...hehe

sorry for taking your time. tongue.gif
Old 07-21-2007, 05:43 PM

Sorry to hear about your identity being stolen sad.gif. It's sad that people do it.

Sometimes you have to drop people for them to realize what a b**** they've been. Then again, some people are under so much stress that they vent it out on whoever they can and don't even know it.

What cars are you looking at?
Old 07-21-2007, 05:54 PM
Banned

sorry to hear about the shit happening..

me and my bro went looking for a new car for him today and he is probably getting a 99 GS-T spyder... its soo hott.. almost makes me want to sell the tib and get one of those.. lol

what cars you lookin into
Old 07-21-2007, 06:04 PM

Thanks guys,

Yea i have a lot of shiot going on right now. sometimes i get so damn frustrated i jsut wanna say fvck it all, but i know that prolly isnt a good idea lol. anyhow, to be honest, im looking at a variety of cars. ive seen some nice tibs, and also some nice other cars. im jsut trying to get everything straightened out with the visa company then ill be able to start seriously looking. any ideas on what type of car( yea i know your all prejudiced to tibs nana.gif ) or where to look? im pretty flexible, so im open to suggestions. my ncos dont seem to give a fvck, so when i ask for help with stuff i usually get blown off, leaving me grasping for straws like i am now. anyhow, any ideas yall?
Old 07-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Banned

well, it would help to know kinda what your looking for..

like in the following categories: sporty, luxury, 4 x 4, truck, SUV, coupe, sedan, etc.

and whats your price range.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:16 PM

I like:

Scion TCs, they look really good when lowered.
Toyota MR2s, they're like a go kart. What could be funner?

There are some more, but it depends on what your looking for in the vehicle. Do you want to haul people? Or do you want a fun little go kart smile.gif
Old 07-21-2007, 06:17 PM

socks, im sorry to be so vague, but i really am open to looking at anything, so what would you suggest? and as for prive range, im an e2 in the army, so i only make like 1300-1500 a month lol, depending on if dfas screws up my paycheck or not.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:23 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

There's an older BMW Z3 here with a price of $8500 on it. Something in that range would get you around the $175-225 mark for a payment. I didn't realize they are that cheap.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:45 PM
Banned

me personally, i would go with a sporty coupe, or a small SUV..

sporty cars i would get would be like: scion tC, late second gen eclipse, fox body mustang, RSX, tiburon, srt4, wrx, evo, stuff like that.

smaller/mid size SUVs : explorer sport, sorento, sante fe, tuscon, sportage, envoy.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:56 AM

Vehicle: car

Sorry to hear about all that, but I will give my .02 on cars.

Sporty

Scion TC
MR2
Miata
3000GT
Stealth
SRT-4
EVO
WRX
Z3
Talon/Eclipse (Second Gen)
96-99 Celica
300zx
240sx
Del Sol

That's a list of sporty cars that I like, and looked at before my tib. obviously the price range goes from like 2k-30k