The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Way Cool!

Old 09-03-2009, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

Dude...you have a backwards vinyl on the side of your car...just relax

There may be all of 2 or 3 people on this site that live in florida, so im not positive how you thought it was going to be an easy sale
Old 09-03-2009, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phoenix_cat4 @ Sep 3 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>sweet thanks for the bit of news. You guys were no help from the get go and like I said it was for Florida only. I have never liked Tib guys cause you guys are dicks. I dont know if it comes with the car or asshole are attracted to the car by nature. As far as your "warned" bull shit, its cool. Im sure you will be glad to know I will not be returning to this site nor will I recomend it to anyone. This was suposed to be an easy buy and sale and you guys made it complete shit. So from me to all you guys that own Tibs f*** you very much. Have a nice day assholes. Warn that b****</div>

Actually, if you look back through all of your threads, we were a huge help, you just failed to listen.

You may not like tib guys, but we don't like ricer assholes, so you are welcome to not come back. Backwards vinyl, what a moron.

As for you recommending us, it's probably a bonus, as anyone that approaches you for your Accent and likes it, would probably NOT be someone we'd want here.

And an easy sale? Florida is HUGE, and you won't ship it anywhere, so unless you found someone within about 40 miles, you aren't going to sell the damned thing that way. You did EVERYTHING you could do to make it a difficult sale, of which it was open for over a MONTH, with no bites other than folks outside of your area. YOU made it complete shit, which further makes it seem as if you are trying to rip folks off. Sell something on the internet on an international site and not ship? If it were a hood or something, maybe, but otherwise, you are an idiot.

You act like a kid. The Tiburon is the car that started Hyundai getting noticed, for sure NOT the Accent.

And warned. Don't call us b****es.

Biatch.