The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Tibbychick's New And Improved Pm Box

Old 06-14-2005, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Okay, I'm tired of the months it takes for two pm's to be sent between me and Tibbychick. i know there's others out there that wanna talk to this popular member and just can't. So, with no further adeu, or is it ado, i dunno, I present tc's new pm box.

I'm going to use this thread to copy-paste her pm's selectively and reply to them. Maybe this way I can actually get a reply in without having to wait another month. Other's are welcome to do the same. Keep it business (since this isn't exactly a PRIVATE masseage box) but hey, you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Here's an example of a time when I REALLY NEED TO GET A HOLD OF YOU TC, and can't do shit (until now!)

just got this pm from ya:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Patreezy,

I sent the hubs about a month and a half ago. Before that I sent you some other stuff. As far as I knew we were square, I dont feel like I owe you anything else....

So now youre saying you never got the hubs?? Well I have receipts showing when and where I shipped them.

-TC</div>

Here's the reply I tried to send to you:

tibbychick,

woah.woah. you got the wrong idea. I dunno when you heard me say I didn't get the hubs?

First things first, let's chill with the hostility. I'm cool with you.

I GOT the hubs. I already said that.

Here's what I DIDN'T GET:
The rear calipers

I have not received these yet. I have been trying to get a hold of you for a while to make sure you remembered about the calipers ( i know it's been a while and thought you might forget).

Sorry for misunderstanding. Let me know when you think the calipers will ship out. Tell me if you have any problems and you have to wait, maybe I can help.
-patreezy

if mods have a problem with this thread....well, please DON'T. This is the ONLY way I will ever see my calipers. I want freakin rear disc brakes! lol

If Tibbychick has a prob with this, then it can be locked (since it is HER pm box now) but I think she should consider using it.

NO OT CRAP OR GRIPES, ONLY PM'S or REPLIES TO PM'S REGARDING TIBBYCHICK
Old 06-14-2005, 05:02 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

TC, what's shipping gonna be on that bumper to zip code 54615?

also, here's a list of things that weren't in the first box:

*new dimmer harness (the one u sent was broke and i fixed it but the other day it came apart again..could you make sure the wires are crimped in those connectors and just cut them like 3-4 inches back - if you have another one i would really appreciate this)
*driver window switch+cover (can't remember, did you have this or not?)
*2 round circle vents in DOOR, and the defrost vents in the DOOR
*tiburon font on back
*plastic vent in hatch driver's side
*all bolts/nuts that hold tail lights on and the carpeted covers
*silver antenna
*entire ashtray assy.
*gas CAP (NOT door, the actual cap, lol)
*coin holder + triangular holder in middle
*the 'fake' dash screw + fake rubber hood spacer thingy (the one that goes by the FENDER, actually the fender has a little hole in it for it NOT the circle one you sent, sorry) + fake plastic insert that goes in the handle over the big gold ones from left pass. side

lol, think that covers it. it's all little stuff.

thx
Z
Old 06-14-2005, 05:17 PM

while we are at it...

give me a call sweetheart
tongue.gif
j/k

honestly PM me.. i think its finally time i dump the box.
lol

Mr flyryde guy can help me ship it out.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:51 PM

I realise that people are having trouble getting in contact with TC and that she is not exactly being speedy in shipping the stuff people have paid for... but I have a problem with this thread. While what-ever problems she is having have been brought more-or-less upon herself, I do not like seeing "dirty laundry" hung out to dry like this.

I am going to lock this. If REDZ wants to reopen it, that is fine.. it is not going to bother me at all.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'll leave it locked. If you guys have any more to add, just let me know and I'll add it.

TC, if you have a reply, let me know and I'll unlock it for you.

This is friggin silly.