The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Thank You For Honduhs?

Old 03-04-2007, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 02 Accent

OK i was driving home last night around 9pm , and around the corner from my house near a shopping center there was a riced out bubble hatch bright blue, (stupid kid "races" EVERYWHERE all the time) pulled over by a cop, i was driving by about 25-30mph everyone else was driving like 30-40, just as i passed the cop he turned his lights off and u-turned in the middle of the street, i was laughing cause i was about to turn the corner to my block and go home, and he put his lights on and pulled me over...i thought it was funny because my tib always attracts cops wiether i was doing somthing or not, so i'm waiting he tells me to turn off the car, and walks up to my window, checks my inspection and reg stickers, lisence reg insurance....now the times i get pulled over i move really slow my way of fcuking with the cops cause there ALWAYS in a hurry to give tickets, so i give him my lisence, and wait looking at him....then he says reg....i say oh ok...start looking through my wallet like i dont know where it is, taking one thing out at a time, finally i "found it" and its in those wallet photo holders, so i was trying to take it out and it was really stuck so i'm fighting this piece of plastic to take my paper reg card out and not rip it, and its taking a while and hes staring at me huffy and puffing...finally i get it out and hand it to him...AGAIN staring at him and he says insurance? so i turn to open my glovebox....and thats where i hear " AAAAAHGHGHHHWWW" this fugly civic drives by coffe can muffler really loud, the cop turns around looks at him and says "you know what? i dont like that guy" throws my lisence and reg card at me, turns and starts to run back to his car and yells "get your muffler fixed" jumps in his car and peels out after the civic. owned.gif ..after he left i start laughing like crazy saying " OMG thank you for so many riced out civics" and after that i paused and said to my self" i never though i'd say that!!!! Went home changed cars and went back out....cops been REALLY crazy with any modifed cars latly because theres been A LOT of acceidents involving kids and there riceburners..... OHH what a night
Old 03-04-2007, 11:28 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

WHAT A NIGHT INDEED!
i seriously should do what you do next time I get pulled over....just to piss them off, lol
Old 03-04-2007, 11:38 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

lmao lmao.gif
nice
Old 03-04-2007, 11:55 AM

rofl did he really say that he didn't like that kid???? that is freaking awesome.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:24 PM

i don't know where or how people are getting pulled over for a loud exhaust, i've never even heard of that. my buddy drove around with open headers on his caprice for a day and we past 2 cops they didn't do anything. Anyways, so the kid in the civic got pulled over twice?
Old 03-04-2007, 08:39 PM

ahhhhaha Suffolk cops are the best.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:13 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

you must be in a smaller town. around here there is real crime and they dont fu k with people over stuff like a muffler.

good job in gettin away though. cool.gif
Old 03-04-2007, 09:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Great story! Why did he pull you over in the first place??
Old 03-04-2007, 10:20 PM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

LOL!!! that's funny, too bad it wasn't on camera.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

damn i feel really lucky! i ran a stop sign like sheat the other night because i didn't want a low gear and i strolled through the intersection and this cop totally could have got me even for my tint. nope... lol he was like, "drives a car like that probably not a drug smuggler" lately there's been such a huge drug crackdown like no other they don't even care about rice burners.

in other states, they'll pull you for something really retarded.

that's a really funny story though, well i guess it is good to have rice burners but think of how our reputation would be without them.