The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Thank You For Honduhs?

Old 03-05-2007, 12:08 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Lets see, Ive gotten pulled over for too loud of an exhaust, mind you that was with headers and the STOCK exhaust system! Also got pulled over for my windows apparently being too dark. I always get the occational "I saw you roll threw that stop sign." And my favorite, one cop actually pulled me over to make sure my Insurrance was up to date!!! I get harrased ALL THE TIME here in Denver. f***ers better watch out though, cause I've been documenting all of this and am about to file a complaint with the city.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 RD Tiburon

Hell, cops waited for me once when they saw me walk out to my car from work. They sat in the drive way and as soon as my car nosed onto the road they flicked on the siren. laugh.gif
Old 03-05-2007, 10:43 AM

Vehicle: car

Yea. Seems like cops suddenly get more and more attracted to me with every new shiny thing I put on my car. I've come up with and index of getting pulled over.

Being stick, and rolling a little at stop lights +1
Spoiler +3
Painted Calipers +1
Graphite color rims +1
Clear tails +2
Neons +5
My "exhaust" (which is actually just the sound of my intake, and yes ive gotten pulled over for too loud of an exhaust, because they heard my intake when i went through first gear) +2
Young kid driving +3

Anything else you can add to the cop factor, please do it.

I've had the same stuff happen like your honda story though, I got pulled over for no brake lights, because I don't need brake lights on flat ground... I just stay there without them. So This officer goes through the whole license and insurance crap. Gives me a whole story about what I was doing, and what was wrong, then all of the sudden an old TransAm and a Modded civic hatch decide to drag race. Right by the parking lot we were in. Sure enough "Fix your lights, drive safe, have a good night SCREEEEEEECH!!" and the cop went after them. lol
Old 03-06-2007, 08:09 PM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

Yes the cop REALLY said that.... I wasnt doing a DAMN thing when he saw me.....no it was a different civic that he pulled over, first one was riced out blue civic hatch mid 90s, then was a silver riced out 2000+ civic coupe...oh and TC it was in NASSAU not suffolk....suffolk cops are SO much worse tho....i think the guy was just have a bad night!!! plus a lot of accidents involving teens and rice burners in the last month! cops crackign down hard, i'm ready with papers up to date everytime i get on a parkway!
Old 03-06-2007, 08:20 PM

Nassau? is that where you live? i'm just outside of Menands. Yeah i've only gotten pulled over once and it was for speeding, but never for tint or loud muffler, i've had my front neons on and went by a cop i guess they just don't care here.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:51 PM

Location: Burlington Iowa, where theres just as many tractors on the road as cars.

I have yet to be pulled over in my tib, but im constantly being pulled over while on my motorcycle.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:59 PM

I was pulled over with my other car 3 times...i had just gotten it out of the garage, so I pulled the bad inspection on it well I got pulled over by Mr.Harding, ripped me a ticket...I tried to telling him I was actually going to get it inspected, And I seriously was but I got a ticket anyway....So I decided to park it for awhile then gotten it inspected, I shit you not got pulled over the next day, he wanted to make sure it was inspected....By now I'm thinkin to myself when in the hell do cops do check ups......I also relize that this cop patrols the area I live...So, Coming home late one night, I have to cross railrod tracks by the way, sometimes if I go over them to quick my light would go out, Got pulled over for that by guess who, Mr Harding.....Now I asked to speak to his on duty commander at the station, told him the situation and how many times I've been pulled over by this man, and he let me go. Since then I've had no problems....
Old 03-08-2007, 07:28 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

i've been pulled over more times than i can count, for more reasons that i can count...one cop wanted to search my car for drugs on the drive home from BUYING the car. i bought the car from NJ, and was driving back to WI, and got pulled over in WI and he asked to search it .. that could have been really bad, what if the previous owner had left a pipe under the seat or something, i hadn't even had the car 24 hours yet! that would have been so unfair..

anyone ever got pulled over while driving BEHIND a cop? i actually had a cop who was 3 cars in front of me pull over to the side of the road (this is also on a single lane residential street, everyone is going 20mph, he is 3 cars in front..) and wait for me to pass, then pull me over. it was ridiculous.

anyway, thats an awesome story. haha. gj.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^ What'd he pull you over for?? (The last cop) Besides not even being able to see you, there's no way he could really have even known you were there. Maybe he just wanted to have a look at a nice Tiburon wink1.gif
Old 03-08-2007, 08:31 PM

wow that story was great HAHA, similar incident with me too cept instead of riced out civics that passed it was more like a turbo'd g35 nd a sti going at it as the cop just threw my crap at me and boned out rather than even saying anything HAHAHA. u guys have NO IDEA how bad it is in SOCAL, they literally pull you over for EVERYTHING and i mean that when i say it.. ive had a cop behind me at least 10 times for real stupid reasons and not even get the ticket for it. Just recently i got pulled over for loud exhaust (only intake really), and smoked out tails, as my gf was sitting in sg laughing cuz it was so stupid hahaha. and before that like a week before it was for blue lights and SHOWY RIMS? I HAD STOCK BUT PAINTED BLACK LOLOLOL