The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

This Sucks!

Old 02-20-2007, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well I need to vent a little and this is the place. Im pissed that Im going to have to pay a @ss load of money for insurance. Im pissed that Im at fault for rear ending a person that slamed on there brakes going over a bridge when there was a blind spot on the top. I've lost 2 cars and the worst of all the damage isn't that bad. But the damn air bags deployed and thats going to cost a LOT of money to replace IF they don't total my car. This SUCKS! I will takes pics, post them in the morning and will be parting the car out if its totaled Check my other post and if you need some parts let me know. If I dont respond, give me some time. Things are going to be crazy for the next couple of days....I guess I can get my mustang now. Sad to leave the rd family
Old 02-20-2007, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that sucks man. it happens and anytime you hit someone from the end it's always your fault no matter what. do you have insurance? because you can have them check it out and claim it totalled, then they send you a check and you can buy another tiburon.

sorry to hear the bad news. hey, it might make out for the better. it will make you stronger, just don't give up so easy.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:56 PM

yep that sucks! But the rules are that you should be at a safe distance when fallowing a car. Ive been there bud an its BS!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 10:46 PM

yea i have insurance. But I only had basic coverage on the car
Old 02-21-2007, 12:05 AM

well if you decide to FIX the car. I can give you my air bag from my driver side right now...probobly be able to give you the passenger side in a bit.

The accident suxs dude, i rear ended and suv with my saturn once...not fun, feal for ya.