The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Stupid Ricers!

Old 07-09-2006, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

sorry but this deals w/ dumbass whiteboys.

my buddy calls me up he's at taco bell eating and he says there are some white guys outside meeting up and some came inside and they were talking about racing. so he told me to go over there. so i go and when i get there those fvcking whiteboys are like how fast your car i tell them fast enough. so they tell me to pop my hood it looks stock, that's how i want it to look, and they start shit talking saying i'm full of crap. this guy w/ a gst syder, it's stock by the way he spent $8k on his body work and he thinks it makes him fast, so he just starts talking trash i told him a stock gst isn't worth my time and he keeps blabing on you only have headers you're full of shit. and a old guy, for your info he's in the 40's everyone else is 18-27, walks up to me and starts talking shit that his rsx can take me out. oh... and to mention he looks at my car and says i qoute. "it's only a four cylinder tib and you think it's fast." that fvcking pissed me off. one of my buddies was in the back listening to all this crap and laughs at all these whiteboys. then they start talking shit that asians have slow cars.

you could only imagine how pissed i am already and then they say that. so my buddy in the back calls some of our guys up and i call some up. and all the whiteboys are like don't waste your time calling your slow buddies. hehehe... now this is were the fun begins.

first off my 1st buddy came mx-3 w/ probe gtv6 enigine turbo comes shuts up the rsx cause he beat the old guy when he was just with the swap. then What's next eg6 w/ a gsr clocks 14.1 constantly. now they're quiet. what came after that ej6 w/ a gsr, then 96 gst, 95 tsi w/ big 16g turbo kit, ej6 w/ d15b turbo clocks 13.2 he even put his slicks on for the occasion, and last but not least WHAT!!! EVO 9 w/ cams, cam gears, top of the line cat-back and remapped ecu, he clocks 12.8.

and what were this whiteboys driving. 00 cav z24 w/ a bodykit, 98 gst syder w/ a bodykit, 01 WRX w/ rims, 02 rsx aspec w/ a i/e, a 99 neon sxt, a del sol sohc non-vtec, and a 07 civic SI.

so they all just shut the fvck up we leave and these guys are scared shitless. the 07 SI vs the eg6 w/ the gsr. eg6 takes it by 8-10 cars. i race the rsx, i knew i'd lose cause of the topend, yeah, i only lost by 1 1/2 to 2 cars. and he said that'll i don't stand a chance in hell, w/ what seems to them as a stock tib.

so what happens they chicken out and leave.

so after they left we were just like fvcking right shit talk that shit but cant do nothing about it. so we went to do our own runs. the eg6 w/ the gsr vs the ej6 w/ the d15b turbo. eg6 eat the dust he knew he'd lose but he just wanted to try. i raced the tsi w/ the big 16g. the guy is a really crappy driver by the way he bought the car like that from his cousin. he missed thrid so i beat him by a door. eg6 w/ d15b vs 240 240 lost by 2 cars.

but i still want to kick those whiteboys ass for fvcking talking shit!!!
Old 07-09-2006, 03:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

owned.gif +1 post before this is locked.
Old 07-09-2006, 03:38 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

too many initials eg blah blah blah

you talk about "stupid ricers" and yet you go street race?

locked.gif
Old 07-09-2006, 07:43 PM

yea man.. sorry, RDTib does NOT condone or endore street racing of any sort.

Next time, take it to the track, show the ricers what it is really like to face an unforgiving quarter mile.. and then talk about it here. We will applaud you.. right now we just think you are a dumbarse for racing on the street.