The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Sears Debacle

Old 05-11-2006, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I'm lovin' the new signature David..

haha, injiption are a dying race my man, and prejudice agasint us in on the rise. Doode, I am amazed at how many people are siding with me and offering help/assistance. My car club is trying to get a picket line going outside the courthouse on my court date, lmao.gif and I have people contacting aunts and uncles and attorneys who are trying to see if I can sue Sears for the trouble I have gone through..

Honestly, I just want to pay Sears their dues owed, and call it good (WITHOUT criminal theft on my record whatsoever).
Old 05-11-2006, 04:23 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

well if you cause a picketline and everythin then sears would want to try and save face
maybe they will drop the charges (which they still can all they have to say it was a mistake...)

and ive spread the word to other places and there boycotting sears also

im almost tempted to start a

"free pat" website lol
Old 05-11-2006, 04:26 PM

If Sears is refusing my payment, I'm pretty sure they're not gonna drop charges..

02.gif
I'm gonna take it higher up the ladder with Sears this coming week. This weekend I am busy with moving (this BS couldn't have come at a worse time).
Old 05-11-2006, 05:17 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Yeah, if some dick manager refuses your payment, talk to HIS boss, and just keep going on up till you find someone that isn't a complete moron.
AND keep that pen mic with you it would help a lot if anything it would SHOW the judge just how much effort you're really putting into this and how sears is acting. So much for the customer is always right eh?
Old 05-11-2006, 06:37 PM

I don't knwo but Sears lost a GIANT customer base with this BS. My entire club and all their friends and all their family have stopped buying or even going into Sears. That's a large amount of money when you look over the years. Sears is already in a world of hurt, but this is just icing on top of the cake.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:17 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

there is another manager you can speak with. the Auto Center is (sorta) a separate entity. go over to the full line store and ask to speak with the SGM (store general manager). try working things out with them. Either that, or contact someone in HR...

i would like to know, however, how you had the keys to your car before you were cashed out. that shouldn't have happened.

sounds like you had an experience with a terrible sears. if you'd like, whenever you need service drive the 2500 miles to my store. i'll take care of ya. haha
Old 05-11-2006, 07:23 PM

I know a lot of good people that work at Sears. Two of my friends actually work at the one here...

It's just the company..

And like I said, they made me take off my own wheels, so they never got the keys.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:27 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

after 4 years... yes, i can say that the COMPANY sucks
Old 05-11-2006, 08:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Patrick, also what you should do is have a record of your cell-phone (or whatever phone they called you on) bill and usage ready to show the judge. It will prove what time they called you, and the more important thing-that you tried calling them back later. That way it will add to the case that you are trying to make that you were just tired, and forgot.