The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Revenge

Old 03-01-2007, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

You guys know about my crazy sister already. She's got a 2000 Tiburon that's never gave us ANY problems yet she has nothing but bad things to say about her car and my car. Since my enduring parents have to put up with her bs, they still have to pay for her car so she has no choice of selling it and she's dependant. Despite this, she also leaves the maintenance of it to them.

Over the past 8 years things have been so ridiculous. Like, "grow up" already ridiculous. I don't trust her anymore and I have my good reasons as to why not despite her being my own family. Just last month she threw her keys at my dad's car newly fixed windshield and broke it. Then kicked the "Hyundai" logo and dented the back of the car.

I didn't let her use my computer today. She got angry and asked why. So I said because whenever it comes to you and my computer there's somekind of problem later, then calls me bad names and never appoligizes so what kind of dignity is that? What happens today? She throws an egg at my car.

That's my hard work and passion. I've never touched anything of hers, never did anything, anything illogical. I'm not angry at this point, because I know she cannot control her anger. But I do need to get even.

So I'm spilling a little stink bomb in her car? I have a case of them my friend gave me from middle school. I'll spill one on her floormat and no evidence whatsoever. I know it sounds a bit immature, but I just don't know of a better way to get her back without her finding out it's me. There's no way she can find out it was me, she doesn't even know I have them. lmao.gif
Old 03-01-2007, 08:50 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

THey usually only last about 15 minutes.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:59 PM

dtn in a closed car? haha so long as there are traces. i read that stuff is hard to get out. laugh.gif
Old 03-01-2007, 09:07 PM

honestly dude, it sounds like your a much better brother then i woulda been.

if nasty smell is the way you want to go, id suggest getting an egg and leaving it in a LEAK PROOF container n your room or someplace warm for a week or so, then breaking that on her floor mat, and nothing else....

She WONT be able to get the smell out of the mat....or anything else you get it on, which is why im saying that the mat is probobly good enough.

its what i did when one of my coworkers left some fish under the seat of my car last year.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:11 PM

Vehicle: 1997 RD Tiburon

Thats the most evil sister I have heard of mate, sounds like a huge spoilt brat. Stick some rocks in her tire valves. Remind her of the privledge of having the use of a car.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:24 PM

^HAHAHA!!! she's 24 too!! wtf!! haha i think milk does a good job, but she would know it's me then! eggs? that's a definite too, but her and her boyfriend would find it. if the stink bombs don't work i'll go to plan b, the reall stuff.

Aust, the privelage of having a nice car! the tiburon is a nice car for the money. i've seen people pay so much more for a worse car. i want to toy around with her, kind of like poking someone until they call mercy; pushing her buttons.

she is spoiled as hell. she just doesn't get along with any one of us. i hate to say anything about her, but she's been acting like this for so long. funny thing about it is she'll admit it sometimes, she'll even point out other girls being crazy and having faults yet she fails to accept she's just, if not worse than they are.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:31 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

pour tuna juice in her cowling that way when she turns her air on she gets a nice big wiff of it.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:43 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOO ^^^ i like that one ^^^
Old 03-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

tie a few plastic bags to the exhaust lmao.gif
Old 03-01-2007, 09:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>pour tuna juice in her cowling that way when she turns her air on she gets a nice big wiff of it.</div>

Damn you I was just about to type that, except I was gonna say pee in it laugh.gif lol.

man your HKC your cursed, you should smack the shit outa her. Im not for hitting girls but since its your sister, and your parents wouldnt do it, I think you need to just beat the shit outa her. EVERY SINGLE TIME she has shit to say, you smack the shit outa her no matter what the consequences, shes makin your life hell, F-IT, just crack her in the jaw. Damn if I had half the shit happen to me that happens to you, that girl would be petrified to even breathe when im around.