The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Revenge

Old 03-01-2007, 10:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you think the tuna sardine stuff will work? ok, if the stink bombs don't then hells yeah ABQ!! she'll need the heat too since it's cold.

Kaw we used to fight like most every family does but man i cannot hit girls. it hasn't helped in the past in high school and it will do nothing now. i never did anything to hurt her but i did grab her in a hold and try to talk some sense into the girl. still knowing she's weaker than i am, nothing. it's time this cold war begins. at this point i've tried everything in my power physically and mentally to talk and show her what would make us all happy. nope.

i've had an embargo with her for about 4 months now since my car went to the shop. hence the reason i didn't let her use the computer today because i knew if i did that things would just be the same again. i could have been nice and said "ok sure" but i knew if i hadn't she would have had another tantrum... and she did. so i'm not letting my guard down.

i really hate to say this and i'm a most rational and logical person, but shit if not talking to her for a year does it than that's what i will do so she gets to think about what she's caused. she can touch me, but not my car.

i'll tell you guys what happens. thinking of doing it on saturday when she need the car laugh.gif
Old 03-02-2007, 04:28 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

i'm no expert when it comes to nair, but would nair (or anyother type of liquid hair remover) work if swapped with shampoo? you could always go the "dirty work" approach and hide dead fish in her car. i've often thought (when it comes to long term revenge) to get a prison penpal that you write to every weeek telling them how badly you want to sleep with them when they're out of jail-... and sign it w/ your sister's name! and hope in 5 years (or 3 if he's good) that he'll be beating down her door looking for some action. if she's heavy into drugs-... smash up some altoids and put them in a tiny ziplock baggy and wait for her to snort that!

some people when i went to h.s. had those stink bombs and they'd last for prolly a 1/2 day it seemed.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:41 PM

wow, she obviousely has no respect for anyone, or anyones things.

i wouldnt let her borrow a pencel much less touch my comuter.....

your parents should make her support herself, or at least make her be an adult. my parents never bought me a car, paid for any insurence, or even loaned me cash to fix the car when it was broke, if the car didnt run, and i had work, they would give me a ride if they could.

sounds harsh, but i had a full time job, and part time job, all while still in high school. by the time i was 22, i owned my own house with zero help from anyone. (even though i will admit lately with major cut backs in hours at work, ive had to borrow cash for the 1st time in my life lately) but it will most definitly be paid back!
Old 03-02-2007, 11:19 PM

hahah thanks for the ideas 01steve!! mixing her shampoo with something neon flashy (but safe) would be funny! haha! oh dude, i have this picture of this girl she HATED licking something. i edited both of their faces together and made it look so real, then framed it. the frame said, "friends" on it. hahah when she discovered that she flipped but that won't be nearly as harsh as some of the things i have in mind. she dated a druggie boyfriend i tease her about whenever she gets upset. it really pushes her buttons. i say things like, "at least my girlfriend didn't land us in court" hahaha.

monox, yeah see that's amazing. 22 and your own house. i'm 22 and little progress and no salary, no insurance of any kind. you're amazingly strong so i wish you stay the course and become even stronger. my sister on the other hand, like a 9 year old demanding princess who doesn't know anyone is paying for her shit it just appears. when she pisses me off, i call her, "Miss Hilton".

man, at this point even though it's really disrespectful of me, i'm burnt out of dignity. when i say she's a nutcase she is and when she doesn't get it her way she starts making threats and there's nothing my parents can do when she makes threats...

so tomorrow is the big day. i have about 8 or 9 of these things. i'll use half if it's what it takes. the plan is if she has ANY hunch i'm behind this my mom is to tell her there might be a dead mouse or bird stuck in the ventilation somewhere.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:29 PM

Well you could do a few things to get back at her
You can put a spy monitor on your computer and monitor ALL of her keystrokes, then you will get her passwords, and from there have fun.If she has a myspace mess it up change the pass, AIM,all of them...Then she will have no reason to go on the computer...

I love the stink bomb idea, you got to do more than one though. Kind one under her floor mat and in the hatch this way it can be an over powering smell!!!

There are some more harsh things too, Like taking the rubber part of the wiper blade off!!!! Letting the air out of one of her tires, and out of the spare smile.gif .

There is alot more worse things you can do aswell...
Old 03-05-2007, 08:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

hkc, does she drive a white rd2?

ever around new hampshire/randolph road?
Old 03-05-2007, 11:00 PM

yeah there's sooo many things i can do, but i thought about it a bit and well for one her safety is important to me so i wouldn't want to sabotage her car plus i don't want my car being in any danger if anything escalates. haha i like the spy monitor idea it would be nice to delete her page and take absolutely no blame for it but for me that wouldn't do as much justice for an egg on my car.

ooh i forgot to add, since i want this to be safe me and my friend have decided to sneek a few fish in her car instead. it'll kick in over a period of three days or so and last for long before she discovers it. hehehehe. it's a far better idea. so hopefully tomorrow we'll be able to macgyver the fish in between the seats and all probably in open plastic bags.

no her car is blue t01, i have seen that white rd2 before around there and tried to get her attention one time she's some asian chick i don't know if you saw her or it might be her at all.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:10 PM

If you cant get a key logger or spy monitor pm me
Old 03-06-2007, 10:25 PM

hahah sounds like fun! if this thing escalates i'll contact you it sounds like a clever tool to use to get someone's info hell yeah i can use that if she goes on my computer but i won't be letting her to teach her that life goes on without technology too.

ok so the update is, we bought some fresh smelts from my korean store. knowing my sister's car is cluttered up with crap we slipped 3 smelts per coca-cola can with a total of 12 smelts and 4 cans. luckily our job was so easy. while she left her car i got another key and me and a friend placed the 2 cans under the driver's and passenger seats.

it's going to be cold for the next week, but it'll kick in slowly but effectively. disquised as they are, she will not have one clue as to where on earth the smell is coming from afterall why would any smell be coming out of a coke can?? i don't even think she will look.

objective 1 (buy smelts) and 2 (place in cans under seats) completed. objective 3 (wait) and objective 4 (deny all acusations) is underway.

this should be great according to my friend. with spring just around the corner things will start to heat up in the car. owned.gif
Old 03-06-2007, 11:26 PM

Vehicle: car

Take her wheels and put her car on cinderblocks. and take off her power steering belt. cool.gif