The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Response to redzmans retirement post about socks

Old 12-09-2009, 06:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Happy Birthday man!!! cool.gif </span>

Majik congrats on being nominated to be the leader.

Red, everyone comes to their own decisions about their 'online' life. Its good your taking steps to do what you think is right and your priority's. Only you can control your own health as well so if stepping away makes that happen well good for you.

Everyone here will continue to welcome and shape new members, you still can do that too if you wish, just dont make us have to create a seprate rule for our e-mails because your wank.gif on the report button.

Well now that the pleasantness are out of the way.....

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">Well congratulations you asshole Socks</span>, isn't that what you always wanted ? Do you feel big now, did the fact that your constant being a waste of life for so long here finely take its toll that he tapped out? Do you like your ego stoked that you got called out and mentioned that you were the straw that broke the camels back?

You are a leach on society. you dont want Missy to work because then you couldn't live in your posh HUD housing project that is nicer then what 1/2 the apartments out there are like. That already would make one think down upon you, just another piece of white welfare trash for that fact but really thats probably insignificant to half the other shit you pull. Well hey congrads you can rig the system. Have your cake and eat it too, hope you choke on it you f***tard.

I really feel sorry for the only person that cant defend himself, the little kid. But hey that's ok that's how your type of species propagate. I guess its ok for him to learn that hitting women is acceptable and keeping them pretty much locked up 24/7, monitoring every move and censoring everything they say. Do you ever look to yourself and see anything other then what you think is acceptable?

Im sure all the under the table work gets reported as income, right? you wouldn't be a tax cheat now would you? oh wait that would break your fantasy dream bubble that you built for yourself down there. Also amazes me that you can buy a brand new car and afford it but not be a disgusting leach on the system. Really tell me whats it like to have a couple grand laying around on the US taxpaying dollar to fund your little excursions into turbo land?

Do you know what common curtisy is? Its when someone offers a car for you to work on you dont throw a 3 year old temper tantrum when things don't go as smooth as you want. I know the next thing being thrown if you were throwing borrowed tools around would be your ass onto the street. But that again shows the lack of respect and character that is oh so glowing showing through.

Must be normal that your ethical practices as vendor mirror your day to day choices. Selling a part to someone and then gloating how you milked them out of more cash then what they needed. Must need to feed your ego alot. Of course that's why you have your own website that's right? So you can have your select group of yes men to feed your ego. you even said it yourself that RDT guys are not welcome so why the hell do we still put up with you? Thats the amazing part. You even shit in your brand new bed already, its amazing you don't learn.

(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - So Nate.....question...why were you bashing Hyundai Aftermarket and the vendor forums in the RDT shoutbox?
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - on RDT? where lol
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - In the shoutbox
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - show me?
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - or at least what i supposedly said lol
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - I think it was the shoutbox. I received a couple of PM's from people with the conversation posted. It looked like a SB convo
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - You basically went off about Andys Auto Sports, and how the vendors are being added to make the site look HUGE
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - The vendors have been added because people at one time have asked for them and I'm just now getting around to putting them on the site
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - ahh, dont recall, never post anything in RDTs SB
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - Maybe it was your site then?
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - Regardless of where it was posted...the fact remains that you bashed this site. Not cool man
(Dec. 8, 2009) Bullfrog - Socks RDT posts said nothing of HA at least since dec 1st.
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - doubt it, cuz all RD guys are perm banned from my site
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - Hmmm....something weird is going on then
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - but either way, i have no issues with HA
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - only issues i have are with RDT lol
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - Nate...sending you a PM so we can discuss this offline
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - i have to approve members on my site, otherwise forums/SB can't be viewed
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - i was noting that some of the stuff was 'meh' but not bashing the site lol
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - Ok...sent
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - i don't care what you do with your site
(Dec. 8, 2009) Bullfrog - what that like posting with basicly yourself?
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - k, lunch, ill read later
(Dec. 8, 2009) Bullfrog - or the fact you exclude the very people you try to start your turbo company with?
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - lol bullfrog your an idiot, so ill diregard your 'thoughts on the matter'
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - im out tho, l8
(Dec. 8, 2009) Bullfrog - and your mamma should have swallowed insead of spit...
(Dec. 8, 2009) Bullfrog - you might as well merge with NT, birds of a feather flock together bud.
(Dec. 8, 2009) Bullfrog - visionz, pm replyed
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - LOL
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - alright, twas nothing personal in MY SB visionz, just ranting and irritated, if it was meant to be taken up with you, i would have
(Dec. 8, 2009) Visionz - k
(Dec. 8, 2009) turbosocks - seriously though, i have no problem with how your doing things, just bothered me, no one logs on my site, so i figured i was venting to the empty black hole that is turbosock.com/forum

It would explain why your not a man and cant confront people here. Hell you even said on HA you though your website was a black hole and no one would find out what you say. Hell we have asked you to leave numerous times but the conclusion is the SRT guys said F-U because you couldn't fit in. wonder why that was? So you come moping back and the same STAFF you hate let you come back. Amazing.

Here i even made a short picture diagram for you in case you cant read everything...
calledout.gif fukyou.gif shutup2.gif tool.gif getout.gif

Old 12-09-2009, 08:13 AM
Banned

glad to have had such an effect on things.. good luck!!

and to bullfrog, as always, LOL. glad to have such an effect on you also.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:19 AM

Its sad you don't even deny anything.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:23 AM
Banned

na, just not worth my time veryhappy.gif thanks tho!
Old 12-09-2009, 08:30 AM

owned.gif that's not like you nate, you always have a witty comeback or some smart ass remark. could it be that your backed so far into a corner that you don't know what to say?

Well if its not true why not let Missy have a say or log in? No harm in that right? you got nothing to hide right?
Old 12-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Banned

missys LOLing along with me..

im backed into no corner as far as i know.. but ill leave it at that.. go ahead and vent!! just more to read..
Old 12-09-2009, 08:52 AM

Well if shes LOL'ing with you why not let her post? will you let her out of her room for that?

m sure she would say beaming things and how all of this is wrong and how red was wrong about everything.

Remember that court case you had, very interesting reading the docket about it. paints an entirely different story, but of course that didn't happen right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (radu_rd2 @ Dec 9 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>P.S. Bullfrog, we all know you're REDZ lapdog, and so you are not really adding anything to the conversation</div>

I didn't say anything about you, but now that you have you seem to follow nate around too. I merely was commenting on what redzman has posted and responding to that.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:53 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Locking this. We don't need this crap here. Take it to pm's, take it to AIM, take it up in real life, w/e.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:05 PM

love to but his pm's are disabled, hes not on aim, and im on the other side of the country.