The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Personal Thought: Gen Coupe owners are smug sumb*tches

Old 02-16-2014, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Genesis Coupe 2.0T

I disagree with this thread title, though it did make me lol! I would agree with the remarks of owner age/immaturity leading to some "my car's nice therefore I'm better than you" attitudes, though. I've noticed that this car seems to attract a$$holes, riced-out civics that are slammed on 13s with ridiculous fart cans tend to rev their engines and drive overly aggressive toward me. Volkswagen drivers - typically boys in their late teens-same thing. I've waved or given polite nods to Tiburon drivers but I usually get smug stares back,
Old 02-16-2014, 10:38 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I hate to say it, but hanging around enough GK owners makes me realize that Hyundai is the new Honda.

People buying Tibs today have exactly the same attitude as those who bought the EG, EJ and EK civics 10-15 years ago.

Where as the GC owner tends to be a little more mild-mannered, though they often have no respect for the other fwd Hyundais... A lot like the S2K's of said prev era.

If I didn't love my RD so much, I'd just stop driving it for a few years until the GK bullshittery suffocated itself.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2L track

Originally Posted by Tibbi
I hate to say it, but hanging around enough GK owners makes me realize that Hyundai is the new Honda.

People buying Tibs today have exactly the same attitude as those who bought the EG, EJ and EK civics 10-15 years ago.

Where as the GC owner tends to be a little more mild-mannered, though they often have no respect for the other fwd Hyundais... A lot like the S2K's of said prev era.

If I didn't love my RD so much, I'd just stop driving it for a few years until the GK bullshittery suffocated itself.

I think my '08 Accent is one of the best cars I've ever had so there.........
Old 02-17-2014, 11:28 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Originally Posted by Red Raspberry
I think my '08 Accent is one of the best cars I've ever had so there.........
There is a sect of subhumans that believe the Prius is a good vehicle. Not everyone is capable of making good or educated decisions