The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

People who don't read posts carefully

Old 11-04-2004, 07:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Custom Sub Box

Recently I made a post about haynes manuals in the General Performance section. I was trying to point out that they recently produced a general series of books towards the sport compact "scene" and how to mod the cars. I mentioned that in glancing through one, I had noticed they used both an XD and an RD2 to show how to do some of the things you see done by modders.

The point I was trying to get across, we are getting recognition, slowly... but everyone jumped on the obvious "haynes manuals" and started saying how webtech and the like were better... I know Hanes manuals are the best in the world, and that they do not make one for the RD.. that was not the point I was trying to make...

There is just nothing more frustrating than to watch people miss what you are trying to say.
Old 11-04-2004, 08:37 AM

Default Re: Angeleyez wire setup #2 help please!!

actually chilton's > haynes
there is way more description in the chilton's manuals without chilton's my elantra would not be running....

perhaps choosing your subject better to suit the idea of your post.. such as "Finally getting recognition (from haynes)" or whatever
its not that some of us dont read carefully, its that we have poor reading comprehension

I read your entire post and had no clue you were saying "hey we are getting recognized"
Old 11-10-2004, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Early Stages of my latest project

LOL, thanks for starting the thread Mad-Machine.

Legend didn't read my last post carefully in the haloz thread.....and made some serioulsy wrong assumptions about both me and my post.

So......he just got.
wn:
Old 01-12-2005, 08:41 PM

Default Serius reading for the non serius (SP LOL)

Hanes should sooo make a manual for the RD2's, maybe if we spam them enough?
Old 01-12-2005, 09:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

No, they won't.