The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

People And Their Crapy Cars........

Old 05-24-2005, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

This is more of a stupid driver thing but I pull up next to a old cadalic, with a redneck inside, I am sitting at the light then he goes and almost hits a car, and he was stopped for a while then went then i pass him because he is going slow at the next light about 200 yards or so he starts burning out with his pos I dont pas him again, stay way behind then he finally pulls into his "neighborhood" trailor park some people are so stupid, probally on drugs or something
Old 05-24-2005, 07:03 PM

It's a good thing you didn't try to pass him up, who knows what that dude would've done next.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:06 PM

that why i dont look at people at lights. ever kid wants to race it seems like.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:40 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peter_2150 @ May 25 2005, 01:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>that why i dont look at people at lights. ever kid wants to race it seems like.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
Whenever a kid revs up and wants to race, I just laugh. My mom and I were at the Wendy's drive-through with the top down in her Camaro (Z28 SS) and these kids in their crap ass Civics and Surbaru's start revving up as we pull out of the drive-thru. Lol wtf, nerds. Everytime a kid takes off, I just wind up passing them anyway, so what was the point of smoking the tires at a light? Haha.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:12 AM

I had this problem the other day. In Absecon where I live, there is no northbound exit off of the parkway. You have to go up the rest stop three miles up the road, turn around, and use the southbound side's exit.

The reststop onramp is one of the few places I redline my car through three gears, I love the shound of cai against the concrete divider. As I am screaming up onto the parkway, this kid in a red honda civic thinks I want to play and dives in behind me. With my exit coming up fast, I drop into the slow lane and slow for the hard radius turn that leads onto the white horse pike.

As I do, he creeps up on my back bumper and proceeds to try and follow me around the exit ramp. Sorry, but I do not like tailgaters.. so I dropped her down to second and floored the Tib around the exit, just sitting at the edge of adhesion the whole way around the 270 degree ramp.

Of course the kid in the Civic backs off, he was all over the road. After we got onto the Pike though, he flew by me like I was standing still (I was at the speedlimit at 50mph) hit his flashers and then hit the next jughandle to go back up onto the parkway.

What an idiot. I do not like to use the term, but I totally owned him on the offramp, but he had to make it some sort of contest to out accelerate a car that was not accelerating and make a complete and total arse of himself. I had to laugh. I wanted to point and laugh, but my windows were up.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:25 PM

Something like that happened last night.

I was driving the Tib down a busy 4-lane in my town when this metro gets up next to me an revs. Now, I have a metro as a daily driver, and I think you are lucky if you could get that hampster to pump out 40hp!

I just rolled down my window and go "Are you serious!?", then pointed and laughed. Well he flies in front of me and goes on his way. I was just thinking the whole time, what the hell was the point of that?
Old 05-25-2005, 12:30 PM

For some reason the only people that ever try to race me are mustangs...... thats real fair.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:25 PM

I know what mean, some idiot tried to race me in a SS Camero a couple of months ago.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:28 PM

yeah there are just crazy people out on the road these days, you just got to bit your lip