The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Freakin Stuff

Old 05-26-2005, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I am sure a bunch of people know I had some issues with Tim and or wonderful nazi mod Redz locked the topic as I am sure this one will. But may as well tell everyone what really fking happened since our wonderful ASSISTANT admin doesnt seem to care.

Anyway I bought a turbo kit from Tim on 2/12/05. Well 3 months later I contacted Tim saying that if he could possibly since I have never gotten the freaking kit anyway just sell it.

So everything was cool and he was selling the kit for me.

So about a week later a guy wants to buy it. Everything is great and Tim just needed to send him a total on a few parts he wanted to add on and then he would send the cash.

Well after talking to this guy for two weeks Tim just fell off of the face of the earth and would not answer PMs, IMs, Emails or nothing from either of us. So the guy went and bought a kit from someone else cause Tim is incompetient and cant run a business to save his life.

So after that happened I was like fk Tim. It was his damn fought the kit wasnt sold so I contacted my credit card company and did a charge back on the initial purchase price.

So even tho yes I got all my money back Tim still made about $800 off of me.

Anyway even tho this was quite obviously Tim's faught Redz goes off on a rant and bans me from the damn FS forum area. WTF.

Java get in here and look at this.

EDIT for Ultra.

I just wanted to say that the first kit Tim had sent me all but $800 so when we did the second kit we just minus'd out the $800 off of the total. I got everything back except the $800 and really wasnt worried about it just because of all the issues that had happened I just said screw it he can kepp the $800 for all of the trouble.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltraTibby @ May 26 2005, 06:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>As I am sure a bunch of people know I had some issues with Tim and or wonderful nazi mod Redz locked the topic as I am sure this one will.<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

And or?

I'm not a Nazi, and I find that comment very offensive. Ass. I'm also not a "Mod".

And yes, this is locked. You want it in public, fine. Tim or Java will reply to this and it'll be between you 2.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>But may as well tell everyone what really fking happened since our wonderful ASSISTANT admin doesnt seem to care.</div>

Assistant? LOL Admin is the word, MEMBER. I do care, that's why I also tried to help get this resolved and keep it OFF the forums, but you acted like a child AGAIN and since you couldn't properly take care of your business, the forums had to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Anyway I bought a turbo kit from Tim on 2/12/05. Well 3 months later I contacted Tim saying that if he could possibly since I have never gotten the freaking kit anyway just sell it.</div>

And this has nothing with you trying to sell it for the past month and a half because you are moving out of Mommie and Daddie's house? BTW, February 12th to April 14th is 2 months and 2 days, not 3 months.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=7217&hl=
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=7173&hl=

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>So everything was cool and he was selling the kit for me.</div>

First mistake on BOTH of your parts. You should have taken delivery of what you bought and then sold it yourself. You said it ALL right there. He was going to sell it for YOU. It was YOUR kit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Well after talking to this guy for two weeks Tim just fell off of the face of the earth and would not answer PMs, IMs, Emails or nothing from either of us.</div>

Well, I guess you know how it feels. It's amazing, still, that you didn't post here or contact me or Java about it. We would have helped you get in touch with him. I've done the same for several other folks with Tim and Tibbychick and some others from the forums.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>So the guy went and bought a kit from someone else cause Tim is incompetient and cant run a business to save his life.</div>

Tim has his issues, they are known here, and you ordered from him again. I support Tim, as he does it in his spare time. Speed Factor, as everyone knows, isn't it's OWN business.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>So after that happened I was like fk Tim. It was his damn fought the kit wasnt sold so I contacted my credit card company and did a charge back on the initial purchase price.</div>

Which is dead wrong AGAIN. You just admitted to it again man, you did it deliberately to f*** TIM. He held on to your kit for you like you asked, YOUR KIT, and tried to do you and the other guy a favor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>So even tho yes I got all my money back Tim still made about $800 off of me.</div>

How?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Anyway even tho this was quite obviously Tim's faught Redz goes off on a rant and bans me from the damn FS forum area. WTF.</div>

You are a moron. It's BOTH of your faults, but mostly yours. You didn't do everything you could to try to contact him, you deliberately, by your words, wanted to f*** TIM.

Lastly, you owned yourself and didn't even know it.

Java Banned you.

LMAO

Java and I had discussed doing the FS/GB bans quite some time ago and thought we'd give it awhile. With the way things were going, we discussed it during the BBQ some more in person. We had Patreezy and Kiltman "Forget" about a GB and you did this AGAIN. So we started it. Actually, JAVA started it when I was gone after emailing him about the situation. After he setup the permissions mask for Banned From Sales, he banned you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Java get in here and look at this.</div>

Yes, Java, please do.

LMAO

lol.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

BTW, again, I've said it time and time again, I will help ANYONE on this site try to get ahold of ANYONE for something they've bought or sold. I will support users and vendors alike. Just CONTACT me and I will do all I can, as I always have.

Tim, when you have your reply ready, IM me so you can post it.

Ultra, I told you NO in PM's about talking about this because there is nothing to talk about. Be glad you aren't permanantly banned again as of yet.