The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

New Tiburon

Old 11-03-2006, 11:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not to piss anyone off but i can never really recieve any useful information at the new tiburon forum.is it just me or has anyone else noticed the same thing
Old 11-03-2006, 11:24 PM

I seem to be quite lost..wat forum are u talkin about? This one? If ur talkin about this one then im not sure cos i always get my questions answered with no problems wink1.gif
Old 11-03-2006, 11:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

haha. well, it's because the owners aren't quite the same. and when they are there are only a few who have been there from the start. most of us have the ballz to buy and keep older tiburons because of what they have created. a cheap sports car than a compact.

we intend to keep it that way.

no offiense to nt.com, i'm sure they have some really passionate guys and gals, but most just buy the tiburon as an alternative to celica, prelude, or eclipse. the last 20 i've seen were older folks who looked like they were driving their son or daughter's car.

but today i had a nice cherry 06 SE guy check my tiburon out as i drove by and a hot girl driving an 04 give me thumbs up out of nowhere! but if i pull up to most of them they don't even know or care.

the mechanical stuff? i'd say it's because the few members who survived no aftermarket, stuck around to tell about it. some are still here and available for help. we have such cool distinctive members here it's really nice. one in Korea who's got the coolest fastest tiburon ever gets us some nice connections, and some very skillful members here who did everything with their own two hands.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:35 PM

hkc knows what i'm talking about. i just checked there for a little info on a place called performance coupe and i started looking at some of the posts and the latest one was all these people all talking about losing to a civic, yeah thats really informative lmao.gif i just think they want to talk about all this fast and furious crap and have no true love for the art of tuning
Old 11-03-2006, 11:44 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^hahah yep yep... we talk about losing to real cars! you should have been here for the dream cars thread. everyone wanted some expensive rare exotic. i myself a Berlinetta F355 F1...

we also have moderators doing their jobs. notice most of the mods eye things over a lot. if you want backup, try www.hyundaicoupe.info they're really passionate, gentle, kind tuners.

but yeah, i totally understand. even more, the people who post there on occasion might understand more than me. you'll see, in 4 years we'll OWN and retrieve a generation of passionate tuners, both new and old. when i was a kid i fell in love with this muscular design, sporty attributes, and agressive lights. i had no idea it would go full scale so we'll be in with the big boys soon.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:02 AM

i really like the new tibs just not there riceboy website, i belive that all the members don't act like kids but some of the conversation was just dumb and all they were worried about was some pointless ass 3 foot tall wing oh and plenty of neon. what happened to show and go or even offering any bit of useful info. oh and for exotics i'll take a jaguar xj220(i think thats the name) road car. that bastards quick
Old 11-04-2006, 05:54 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Well, that site is geared towards the 03-06 Tiburons anyways. This site is for your generation model.
I go there for the local section and the meets. And also to help out a few people in the FI forum that are smart enough to listen. If I go anywhere else, I just get flamed for having the "older/ugly Tiburon", and they automatically assume I don't know what I'm talking about.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:09 AM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Ive fallen in love with my car and this site has helped immensly. They kinda get off topic and arent as organized as we are. Compared to here they are nothing, I mean like so many people here haven taken tuning their tibs to much more than an art form, but almost a lifestyle. Thats what seperats us from the other, LESS HELPFUL, sidetracked gk site! smile.gif