The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

In N Out Burgers

Old 08-22-2007, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

It has been a while since I had a whitecastle but from what I remember... no. Whatecastle > IN N OUT and I like IN N OUT. I wouldn't say they are the best in the world but they are pretty good.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:02 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yes. I'd say so. Every time I get over to the west coast I go to in-n-out burgers. It's been a while. White castle is primarilly a east coast thing and in-n-out is more of a west coast thing. I wish they'd bring a in-n-out over here.

I also wouldn't say they're the best in the world, because I havn't had every burger in the world. I've been all over europe, all over the north america, but if I had my choice, In-N-Out burgers, Burger King fries, and a bottled diet coke would be an awesome meal.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:28 PM

^ OFFTOPIC! drillsergeant.gif drillsergeant.gif drillsergeant.gif

nana.gif nana.gif nana.gif

Jack in the Box Double bacon cheesburger + In N Out Fries + McD's Vanilla Shake!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 08:00 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Topic Title says)</div><div class='quotemain'>In N Out Burgers, Oh Hell, fast food places in general...</div>
Old 08-22-2007, 11:28 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

This topic is about my disgust for <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>In N Out Burgers, Oh Hell, fast food places in general...</div>Not your favorite disgusting queer-smear meal combo. Hence why it is in the Gripes and Complaints section

ugh. No response from Corporate. But hell, should I even expect one? I did sorta make a scene when I was taking the pictures and everyone knew what I was disgusted by, including fatty mcfatterson. But what disgusts me is the fact that most everyone just shrugged it off and ate their burgers anyway. I mean, the pictures do not do what I saw justice. I kept trying to get him when he turned to face me, but my damn camera phone is from when REDZMAN was a child..

Fug it.. I'm gonna go cook up some Philly cheese steaks and try and drown the images in my head of fat belly smeared burgers and fries with some good ole' cheesy steak strips and grilled onions...
Old 08-22-2007, 11:37 PM

DTN, I was just messing with you man.

Patreezy, I think you should call. That's just nasty. I don't think I can eat at another fast food place with a fat person working there lol.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:49 PM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Aug 22 2007, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>are they better than White Castle burgers?</div>

white castle is discusting, when i was down in newyork city for marc eckos graffiti block party i had some white castle in brooklyn or harlem i cant remember which one. the fries tasted like crap, and the meat was paper thin and grey.

and i dont know whats up with this in america but your guys size proportions are rediculous. your regular at mick dicks is our large, it was nuts, i asked for large fries and pop, i had to throw most of it out.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:12 AM

Royal, that's the way we like them!