The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

In N Out Burgers

Old 08-18-2007, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I never understood it when I first moved here and everyone insisted that their burgers are the greatest thing to hit the planet. Everyone thought I was crazy for not thinking In N Out burgers were a gift from god, and after last night (another night of being talked into "just grabbing some In N Out" instead of going back home and cooking a decent meal), I have even more reason to never go back. omfg.gif

The monster...

His gut...

In your To-Go Box...

and on your burgers...

It's not so much that the kid's (his name is Nick or something) fat hangs onto the table where the food is prepared, it's a violation of health code standards. You should see the amount of old food from throughout the day piled up onto this kids apron across his belly, and every time a burger was laid down to be prepared it would inevitably be swiped across that disgusting roll of his. To-Go boxes, Double-double's, MY burger, all got a smear from this queer (and I'm not just saying that because it rhymes, he really does sound blatantly homosexual).

I returned mine. What made me almost throw up is watching everyone else eat their's like it was the greatest thing to hit the planet. They weren't pleased with the pictures afterwards. Ugh, I think this is why fast food establishments are supposed to have a wall between where the food is prepared and where the customer orders. :roll:

I e-mailed the pictures to corporate, just for shits and giggles..
Old 08-18-2007, 10:10 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

*barf* yumyum.gif
Old 08-18-2007, 10:11 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

eek13.gif

That is sick!
Old 08-18-2007, 11:43 AM

Lol i wonder if he eats there.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:45 AM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

welll come on who would expect him to carry the weight of his own fat ass body!!

never heard of that fast food place, but ive worked at mcdonalds and its nasty...
Old 08-18-2007, 12:14 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

Pat I could give you some wonderful info on in-n-out. That was my job prior to joining the military. Give them a call and let them know how you feel...jk I saw you emailed corperate. 99% of the time at in-n-out the food prep area is far more sanitary than any where else you will eat.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:52 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hahaha pat, you're like a secret agent.

no way to tell from the pictures, but he probably doesn't realize it himself. good thing he's not just a little taller you know blehhh.

hahah that last photo is just great documentation. wonder what the guy would think if he ever saw those.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:37 PM

Well...before I read this thread I wanted a Burger...

Now I don't thank you very much. I'm gonna go put my patties and buns back up and go find something else to eat.

Nevermind, I don't have anything to eat other than these burgers. I'll just Starve to death, thank you.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:08 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

dude. In-N-Out is teh shizznet. I'm not letting one overweight dude ruin my dining experience.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">In-N-Out is God's gift to all carnivores. </span>

[/thread]