The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

my insult to this guy

Old 11-15-2009, 01:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default my insult to this guy

so tonight i'm in my tiburon fx on the rooftop of a small cramped parking garage at bethesda near D.C. (people there are such snobs it's ridiculous) 8pm is top dining hour, so OF COURSE it's going to be cramped and busy like it always is.

i'm the second car from the roof top where it becomes a dead end and there are no spaces left. this damn lady in front of me couldn't do a simple 3 point turnaround in her big-ass Saab, and I couldn't back up because I was blocked in by the line of cars behind me. so i'm waiting for this non-driver to turn around and figure, i'll do a 3 point turn and get the hell out of there since she can't drive and my car is small enough to fit anywhere long live our Hyundai hatches.

second point into my turning around, husband hops out of the passenger seat and walks up to my window. at this point i'm thinking, hey he probably wants to ask something alright cool whatever. he angrily says, "hey a**hole can't you see we're trying to turn around?" (you can only think of so many clever things to say in response) so without even thinking i shouted,

"get a smaller car"

it really pissed him off and the wife heard loud and clear. then with ease, i pulled out in front, dove around some tight squeezes down the garage loops and disappear out of sight from the clogged mess.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:26 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Haha nice. He must have been pissed off because he doesn't know how to drive/can't and his wife really sucks at life so decided to try to take it ut on you.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:58 AM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

LMAO!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 03:56 PM

whiplash, that's exactly what i had in mind! you know how Paris is. Italy, or Vienna... it's really sad to see these people having these kinds of problems in the States. considering he popped out of the passenger side... well that sort of explains it, but how a young man can't figure things out rationally but resorts to anger is beyond me.

this city is known as capital doucheville. i associate it with money and we all know money talks, but it's kind of funny when they get caught in their own mess. i had to deal with customer service a while back and i can confidently say i do wish bad things upon these stains of humanity.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:04 PM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

nice.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:14 PM

thanks cujo laugh.gif

i'm getting fed up with these drivers. i was watching rally de Messina (Italy) and wondered to myself how damn cool it is how they take pride in having small cars. especially ones like the SEAT Ibiza Cupra GTi. the quality and transmissions of these cars punish.

then again they love their Mercedes and BMW's, but anyone living in the city is smart enough not to buy one.