The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Look at what this idiot wrote about HA

Old 12-28-2012, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

wait.................................. HA still exists? I thought it would have imploded by now....
Old 12-28-2012, 08:14 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon Beta

Now that guy has resorted to doing his featured ride voting in his facebook group because no one is voting in the contest on his forum. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C! And hes doing the contests every 2 months. HA does it every 3 months. Someone tell this idiot to stop copying other forums and come up with his own ideas. Its too bad HA cant sue him for stealing creative ideas. Maybe a cease and desist letter?
Old 12-30-2012, 04:48 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Gen Coupe 2.0T

His forum got hacked supposedly. He posted it in his group. Im not surprised tbh. Quite a few members in the Genesis community and I know at least 4 different Tiburon owners (not on this site) have stated they dont like the guy and think hes a cry baby and is trying too hard. It was only a matter of time before someone did it. Plus if hes going to use a cheap forum software, he opens himself up to alot of security breaches. He should stick to vBulletin or IPB if he wants to run a proper forum. And did anyone else see that hes now doing a classified system? Again stealing ideas from Hyundai Aftermarket. I think hes treading on dangerous ground. People are not gonna stand for what hes doing and the next time he gets hacked will probably be way worst than what ever happened now.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:04 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8

That kid sent me a message on here trying to get me to join to his group and forum. Ummmm no thank you. I can forward the message to the mods if they want. If you have to resort to messaging members to get them to join your thing then its not for me. That makes you look desperate and really stupid.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:05 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8

And for the record I will never leave Hyundai Aftermarket. This place is amazing and no forum or facebook group out there can come anywhere close to the awesomesauce this place is.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:58 AM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

yeah send it to me for shits and giggles
Old 12-31-2012, 10:47 AM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

I feel like I'm at the lunch table in high school. Let the loser be a loser and forget about him. If his site/club is as bad as everyone say's it is he'll be gone in a few months. I say ignore him.