The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Look at what this idiot wrote about HA

Old 12-27-2012, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon Beta
Default Look at what this idiot wrote about HA

I'm in his pathetic group and I thought I would post a screen shot of what he was saying about HA. I went to his site a couple of times and it looks like a 2 year old made it. It blow donkey nuts and he thinks he's the man by talking crap about this site???? What a douche waffle. Isnt this the kid that got flamed by a ton of people on here for trying to start a competing forum? And WTF is he talking about there being only 15 new entries? Is he on drugs? Every time I come on here, theres AT LEAST 30 new entries and hundreds of new posts. I will stick up for HA all day because as far as Im concerned there isnt a forum out there that can come close to the awesomeness that this site is. I think this kid is just jealous and suffering from penor envy because he knows how bad his website sucks ass and it cant be as cool as this one. :biggrin: His photo contests are pathetic and he has no traffic or members on his site.

facebook.png
Old 12-27-2012, 12:05 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon Beta

Oh and by the way, he wrote all that stuff in his group because it looks like someone didnt write back to him. So hes crying that someone ignored his post or what ever. What a tard!
Old 12-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I've gotten ALOT of messages about that guy and I think Brandon has well. Dont get me started but I will say this....there's quite a bit of others who feel the same way you do and there's been alot of people who have left his forum and group for the reasons you have stated. That's all I'll say about it without causing a flame war. And yes.....he is the guy who alot of people yelled at when he posted here.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:23 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Gen Coupe 2.0T

I hate that kid. I left his group because he was begging his members to go to his forum and desperate for attention. I just checked out his "new site" and holy sh*t....you werent kidding about a 2 year old making it. F*ck that moron. HA is the best site ever and let the haters hate. They'll never have what this place has.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:37 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Genesis 3.8

i generally lurk on forums but i left his forum and group too. no one posts on his forum and i got sick of seeing his desperate plea for people to go post or vote in his featured ride contests. those of you that left his forum and group, did you notice that he started doing the same stuff that this forum does and is copying almost everything to a tee? you know what they say about immataters right? he needs to come up with his own ideas and stop trying to be like everyone else. it wont work.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:49 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Sonata

Screw that guy. Hes a dipshit that doesnt know what hes talking about.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:16 PM

Vehicle: 2005 Tiburon GT

I'm another one of the members that left his group and website. In my opinion hes trying waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too hard and comes across as stupid and attention craving. He made himself look really dumb and unprofessional by posting all that on facebook. I wouldnt worry about it because his website will go the way of Hyundai Performance with no activity. I think its funny that he blames other websites for stealing his members when he doesnt want to face the fact that people are leaving his group and website due to his personality and the begging.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:29 PM

Vehicle: 00 Tiburon

When people fail at something, its easier for them to point fingers than to take the blame for their own short comings. Sounds like what this immature kid is doing. Instead of realizing that his forum is an epic fail, he's pointing the finger at us and saying we are taking his members. Let him do it. Eventually he'll realize that it's no one elses fault but his own and that he fails miserably at having a Hyundai forum. Didnt you guys offer to give him his own section here? If I remember correctly he turned it down. Not a smart idea and I'm willing to bet my car that he would have been much more successful if he had just taken HA up on our offer.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Beggers gunna beg
Old 12-27-2012, 01:38 PM

Vehicle: 05 Tiburon 4 cylinder

Kid sounds like a major