The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Im Tired Of Bs

Old 11-08-2007, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

i have a problem. frankly, i consider it a pretty big problem. for the last year on an off i have been helping socks fix an better his car. it started with me going out to help him with his transmission last fall. i live about an hour of normal driving away. after going to help him numerous times he asked for my assistance in some body work. his fender had been bcked into by his neighbor. since i had been a body man before i decided to help him out as he is my friend and all and he had no job. now a couple times while i was there he would take me to get little ceasars. i didnt mind. after i had that halfway decent he wanted me to help him and show him how to do fender flares and mold the side skirts in. now this would be alot of work and i told him that and he said he knew but because i was helping him out so much he would give me the gtr bumper he was recieving from dweet. i decided i would help him. i showed him the proper way to do bondo and body work and mold his flares on. we got the flares on and everything and i even showed him how to do fiberglass. i have been waiting at least 6months for this bumper which he kept telling me e would go to ohio and get. we never did. in the meantime nate had sold his spoiler and was suppose to recieve a type r from rixshark. while nate had the spoiler off his car he decide that with the flares the spoilerless look really looked good. especially from tthe back. so i told him since he didnt need the type r i would buy it off him. than he decided he wanted a new hood and wanted to selll his old one. so i bought the hood and wing for a combined price of 425$ now i got the hood right away. but since the wing wasnt there i had to wait which i had no problem with as long as i got it soon. i asked nate if i would get the wing and bumper before he moved which he assured me i would. so i kept asking about them and kept getting the same answer. than last weekend he told me that i would recieve rixs wing and he would talk to dweet so he could give me the number but now because i had waited so long he was giving me the bumper and the engine he was going to get from dweet. but it never happened and when i asked if he would return my calls he told me no my shit comes after his move but not more than 2 posts after he calls some manufactureer for someone but he has time to call for them and post but not even pick the phone up forr me? you can see this here. <a href="http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry331831" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry331831" target="_blank">http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry331831</a></a>
now as far as the wing is concerned i do believe rix is working with me to get it resolved between us and i am eternally grateful, but i have no way of contacting dweet because he is never on. now i am pissed because i beleive i have been screwed royally and will never see the bumper. i was promised. to me your word is your bond and nothing is stronger.
sorry for the rant but i have been extremely angry to the point i almost drove down there at 100 when i got out of work to see him the nite he left but i wouldve ended up in jail so now i am asking yall to help me and give me advise. for this has me not wanting to help anyone out but i have members asking me to do something i know would help but than again i just dont kno.
Dan
sorry for the rant. but this is why he knew how to mold your skirts jeremy is because i taught him.
sorry if this was hard to read but im to pissed to type right. and not violate any rules.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:27 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Hell sign back on and you two can resolve things here. It looks like its a personal verbal agreement between you two.his agreement depends on a third party, so it won't be easy for him to satisfy a deadline. Just wait and talk it out and I'm sure hell pull through for you.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:15 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

Dan, I bought Dweet's old tib. I will see if i can look through past phone records to find his dad's phone number. I saw the engine you talk about in his dads garage, so it is there, if that helps in any way. I will get back in touch with you on this this weekend might take a bit of time trying to find the number.

Lee
Old 11-09-2007, 08:12 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Just to clarify, I didn't realise the spoiler was being passed on to a third party. All I know is that Nate and I were going to be trading for the Smoked lenses so I could cover up my now hideous and non-paint scheme matching altezzas...I'm just having some stupid issues with the car, and its 3 hours away from me, so I can't get to it until the weekends. I took next week off work for holidays, so hopefully it will be fixed up.

My dad was trailering his Harley and his friends bike down to florida, and I was going to try and have him meet Nate at the duty free when they crossed the border, but they decided to cross in Niagara instead....

I'll get this thing to you even if I have to eat the cost of shipping.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:24 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

This could have waited until Nate is actually online again D_F, not much point to posting it up now.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I helped Nate move in last night, I'll let him know you posted.

LOL
Old 11-09-2007, 03:21 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I couldn't read that...please punctuate...
Old 11-09-2007, 08:37 PM

i beleive ive waited long enough and i was to pissed to take the time to puncuate. if you want go through it an fix it. thanks lee. and yes rix i kno you had no clue, u are in no way to blame i just thought t was bs that he had time to post an call other people but not return my calss. especially when i was told not to worry id have it b4 he left.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Banned

all i gotta say is wow.. lmao.gif

dood, your an ass, honestly.

i did what i could to try to get the shit, but shit happens. i wasn't about to drive 3 hours, with no job, to get the damn spoiler.

and about the engine/bumper.. i never really owed it to you at all. i was going to give the stuff to you cuz i was being a good guy. you didn't even follow thru with the deal anyway. i never OWED you the motor/bumper.. you OFFERED to help me with my car.. you were actually enthusiastic to help me, without even any thought of getting free stuff or getting paid.. and after i said i was gonna give you some stuff for helping, that was all you cared about.

so, if you wanna pursue about the motor/bumper, thats your call, but im not even going to ATTEMPT to try and help you with that anymore.

and about the spoiler, if rixshark sends it to you, then hes a super guy for doing that, he doesn't have to. if he doesn't ship it to you, ill reimburse you for it.

im not even going to start about anything else about this 'issue'
Old 11-09-2007, 11:11 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (demon_fox @ Nov 9 2007, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i just thought t was bs that he had time to post an call other people but not return my calls.</div>
this is what pissed me off. as far as the bumper. it was YOU who offered it to me for ME doing and helping you so much on YOUR car since you were getting it for free.. the ENGINE was only told i would get it on the week b4 you left. ALL YOU needed to do was either a pick up or b. return my calss and give me heads up. but to completely ignore me really pissed me off.i offered to buy the bumper but YOU offered it for free. im sorry if to me someones word is thier bond. i give and take promies seriously. oh and aas far as you not even trying to help get ahold of dweet.? as soon as you left the state i knew this shit was going to happen. but dont worry when i give my word i keep it. i am in no way blaming rix. all you had to do was pick up the damn phone which you had no problem doing for someone else.
if i WILL DRIVE TO RIX HOUSE AND MEET HIM. if he wants i dont want jhim to eat the cost of shipping. id rather drive out an meet him if i can. and if your opinion of me is that im an ass.... well than i guess you couldve picked up the phone.