The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I'm Tired Of.....

Old 11-09-2007, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Bleeding hearts...

There are 2 Canadian "teachers" in trouble in I think its Thailand (or is it China) for having sex with underage boys. Apparently its a common problem, and obviously countries like that are an excellent choice for these sickos.

The Canadian government has now stepped in and said they will no longer defend the rights of Canadians caught breaking the law outside of the country, and if you are convicted of let's say....murder....and that country sentences you to death.....they will not try to prevent you from being executed.

Now theres a HUGE dispute saying that this action promotes capital punishment....which we outlawed a long time ago.

What makes me mad......

If you go to another country....RESPECT THEIR LAWS...if you break them, its your own damn fault. If you're sentenced to death for the rape of an 8 year old boy that you paid $10 for.....good riddance. Theres a man in the US on death row, and the Canadian government has managed to hold off his execution. He knew what he was doing when he committed murder. If he didn't take the time to figure out that the state he committed the crime in enforced capital punishment, then its to friggin' bad.

[/ rant]

Sorry for the outburst, feel free to discuss.....maturely....lol
Old 11-09-2007, 02:20 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm all for the death penalty for murder in the first degree. If you actually planned ending someone's life, then it should be up to a court to plan the end of yours.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:38 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

well... i dunno. i always thought my junior chemistry teacher was youch. laugh.gif

it's breaking the law, but it was both of their decision. if it was rape then execution should not be an option. i do however agree with dtn if someone choses to eliminate someone else's life than the courts should decide with the family to do the same in return. there is no need for killers and killers are worthless and demented.

there needs to be more capital punishment, but less authority (because of abuse). there is just not enough people to enforce it and nobody has rights. look what we have here in the states, crime crime crime and more crime because courts are letting criminals go free on bail after a weekend in jail.

it's complicated and messed up just like the whole world is. as beautiful as the world is, it is one big mess on the inside.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:43 PM

I support the death penalty for 1st degree murder too.

I think Canada shouldn't stand up for them, they're in another counrty and they have to live by THEIR laws.

Man that one teacher that slept with a kid (i think in FL maybe) was HOTTTTT. I'd goto afterschool for that shit.

But rape is a whole nother story.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:09 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

People travelling to other countries have to abide by THAT country's laws. Not the one you came from. And you have to expect to be tried by that country's government system. Otherwise, you're holding double standards...
Old 11-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Nex

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KustomizedTiburon @ Nov 9 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man that one teacher that slept with a kid (i think in FL maybe) was HOTTTTT. I'd goto afterschool for that shit.</div>

Yes she was, i still dont understand what happened. I guess the kid was too much of a pussy or something.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:57 PM

Haha the parents found out from one of the friends, the kid wasnt even in her class he was friends with some one in her class

Hell I think thats what happened it was awhile back, there was some long ass TV show about it that my parents were watching... When I saw the teacher I couldnt quit watching.

I think the final outcome was the case was dismissed and the judge said because she looked like barbie...

Why cant I have teachers like that?

We should all hail.gif hail.gif hail.gif hail.gif that kid lol

Edit: there was also a thing on there about how they did it in the back of her SUV while his (I think 14 or 15 yr old) unlicensed friend drove LOL
Old 11-09-2007, 10:27 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

^^ Nicee

About the death penalty: I agree that people who murder other people shouldn't live, but I don't support the death penalty simply because you can't be right all the time.. Sometimes innocent people do get convicted, and if they get the death penalty there's no chance of fixing the situation (if later evidence comes in or whatever). Also, someone has to carry out the death punishment and I don't think it's right for a human to kill another human no matter what (even though I agree that murderers don't deserve to live)