The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

I hate parking lots...

Old 08-09-2010, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 02 Accent GL, 86 BMW 325es
Default I hate parking lots...

I work at Target, so we all know how department store parking lots are. Anyway, I always park way out in the employee parking, which NO other employee does, they mix in with the customer parking, so more customers park where we are suppose to be. So apparently sometime today, someone parked in front of me, and someone shoved a cart between my car and that one, and now I'm missing a good length of paint, and the clear around it is pretty marred up. I'm so pissed off right now, I'm going in when I work next and am finding out who did it and giving them a call.

Whos got stories to add?!
Old 08-09-2010, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

i usually park in that same area of target where the employees are supposed to park but they don't. but when the car is parked, i am in the car while the gf goes in so nothing happens. not to mention the fact that it is roughly 150 yards from the main door.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I'll park at the other end of the parking lot with ZERO cars anywhere around just so that no one parks anywhere near me. I dont mind the walk, and if the girl is with me...I'll drop her off, go park way out and meet her inside. Then as she's paying for stuff, I'll go get the car and pull up in front. It can be a pain sometimes, but in todays world....I dont trust anyone parking near my car.