The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Hyundai Can Lick My Left Nutsuck

Old 04-27-2005, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ he's not welding anything on HIS. He's using his friends stock manifold.

Complaining goes a long way. I returned a used alterator before (which they dont let you do) by demanding to talk to the person's manager... than that person's manager all while in the store using their phone tongue.gif

Make a scene but in a professional mannor.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:21 PM

well the stock one is back on, and leaking like allways, i think i may go back tommorrow and seriousely lose it, and use very vulgar language, and just be a raving lunatic. we will see if that works.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:31 PM

Hrmm... Refer back to my post about causing a scene in a Professional manner tongue.gif.

Like I said, if they say no, ask them politely to get their manager.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:01 PM

heres a few pics of the crack that they said didnt exist, and i had to poitn out, keep in mind this pic was taken with the manifold INSTALLED!!!

tongue.gif

even though it doesnt show it, when i removed the manifold, the crack continues all the way down the back side untill it meets with the cat
Old 04-27-2005, 10:39 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you needs to go to another dealership. i have to go all the way to virginia to get GOOD service. that's 30 mins away in good traffic.

the cruddiest dealership on Route 1 gave me smack about how i couldn't order parts from parts. i went to VA and i ordered parts off of parts like i intended. no problem. there 'aint nobody there who could tell me i couldn't. i got the part i wanted. i was happy. it was a little drive away from the ghetto...

they charged $600 for a shark spoiler. what do I do? a year later i show up with a shark spoiler that i didn't get from that crappy dealership. i hate that crappy dealership. those creeps all have a cow.

so what i suggest you do next time is send the manifold to Jet-Hot so they don't crack from the heat and go to another dealership.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:43 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Casper @ Apr 28 2005, 05:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Make a scene but in a professional mannor.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Absolutely!!!
Stay calm and polite. It works very good.
If not working - ask them to call manager
Old 04-28-2005, 07:30 AM

Tell the manager that you were thinking of buying another Hyundai and that after this fiasco, you definately won't buy another one..worked for me in the past wink1.gif If that manager won't listen to you, ask for his boss and so on.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:57 PM

it is like this.. if you lose your temper and start ranting/raving/carrying on.. they get real defensive AND they can toss you off the property or get your arrested for tresspassing. (or worse) However, if you stay professional and keep your threats calm and financial.. you can back them into a corner. Especially if you do it where other customers can hear.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:00 PM

There should be an 800 number for hyundai in one of your manuals in your glove box. The manifold probably didn't fit because the flex pipes are different but the mid pipes are the same that is why the header is a direct bolt on[because it comes with a new flex] I had my tibby for 6 months and the multi function switch[headlights] shorted out I went back to the crappy dealership and they tried to charge me for it and I POLITELY said F U and the suddenly decided to cover it under warranty. I have since tried 2 other dealers and the third one I am very happy with. Good luck!
Old 04-29-2005, 07:04 AM

I agree with everyone who said to look for another dealership. Since that problem is a recall it has to be fixed and you shouldn't get charged for it at all. If that doesn't help then just call customer service.