Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   The Char Pit (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/)
-   -   HP.com is sucking (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/char-pit-47/hp-com-sucking-15758/)

jsharptooth91 10-03-2009 08:40 AM

HP.com is sucking

So i went over there to check out some post. I noticed that my sig has ****** where i had this (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/f...howtopic=13291). So it looks like that only words that has ***** was hyundaiaftermarket.org. So i went in and edited it and it saying this "You have used a censored word. Please remove this word"

WTF. You cant even post links. To ha.org. What gives. Them dick heads over there are doing this for what reasons??

Here is a pix of the error.

https://i237.photobucket.com/albums/...HPcomSUCKS.jpg

HyundaiKitCoupe 10-03-2009 10:44 AM

clever, clever. i'm not sure if this is for spamming reasons or personal disengagement from this website.

jsharptooth91 10-03-2009 11:19 AM

Im very dissapointed in them. How could that be spamming. I had it on there before and now its not allowed. bsflag.gif

187sks 10-03-2009 11:48 AM

That is gay. sad.gif

jsharptooth91 10-03-2009 12:10 PM

here we go, i just stirred the pot here

liveD83 10-03-2009 12:41 PM

go to www.tinyurl.com put he www.ha.com/.... website in there and then put the tinyurl in your signature. Bypasses the system.

187sks 10-03-2009 02:03 PM

HP won't even load for me. Wonder if I'm banned or something...

03-accent-03 10-03-2009 11:31 PM

http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/uploade...eil-709292.JPG

HyundaiKitCoupe 10-04-2009 12:20 AM

^HAHAHA.

damn nazi sites.

Visionz 10-04-2009 01:06 AM

Wow, thats almost as bad as NT. I'm writing this on my phone since i just got home from the club, but I wonder if they removed some of our avatars that said Hyundai Aftermarket.

That site is falling apart more and more every day. Its nice that so many of their members are leaving to come here because why anyone would want to stay on there is beyond me.

Visionz 10-04-2009 01:17 AM

HOLY CRAP!!! They freaking banned me! I just tried to log in and it says Ive banned. The reason says no reason, and the date it will be lifted is set to never.

So I'm now on a mission to tell every single person to stay away from HP for good. Raise holy hell in that thread you created jsharptooth. Thats just so fockef up they would ban a senior member for having links and an avatar to HA. Freaking assholes!

ereeves116 10-04-2009 02:14 AM

yeah they got rid of my avatar that was an HA one

iheartmyredcar 10-04-2009 07:13 AM

hmm time to go raise hell over there

faithofadragon 10-04-2009 07:22 AM

wow

just

wow

Visionz 10-04-2009 09:23 AM

Here's the message I get when I try to go to there:

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/...nz1977/ban.jpg

I'm going to be contacting the admin through email and telling him to remove every single one of my DIY's since they are intellectual property. If they are not removed within 48 hours, the corporation that owns the site, will be receiving a letter from my attorney.

03-accent-03 10-04-2009 11:03 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Visionz @ Oct 4 2009, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Here's the message I get when I try to go to there:

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/...nz1977/ban.jpg

I'm going to be contacting the admin through email and telling him to remove every single one of my DIY's since they are intellectual property. If they are not removed within 48 hours, the corporation that owns the site, will be receiving a letter from my attorney.</div>
Wow.........

HyundaiKitCoupe 10-04-2009 05:33 PM

wow like 5 years ago it was still ok. but now it's just a big glob of spam everywhere you look.

you got my support.

REDZMAN 10-04-2009 08:45 PM

You do realize we probably just doubled the traffic to their site today right? LOL

jsharptooth91 10-04-2009 09:53 PM

Yep, i just posted some stuff. Telling more people to come over here.

Whats up with them, no admins/mods are even replying to the thread.

REDZMAN 10-04-2009 10:01 PM

I'm assuming there's no one there active in the staff, they just come and check it a few times a week to figure out how to squeeze a bit more money out of it.

When they see it, it'll be deleted, and we'll all be banned.

HyundaiKitCoupe 10-04-2009 11:36 PM

hahaha yep! wish more people would go in there to swat the ol' beehive. it would be all of us vs. the wizard of oz/hairy man that hates his reflection in the mirror everytime before showers.

187sks 10-05-2009 01:12 AM

Stupid people.

I still can't load HP. I'll try to figure that out once I'm done on here.

[Edit]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never</div>

Losers.

Bullfrog 10-05-2009 06:49 AM

See, RDT does not have the most nazi staff..lol..

HA is growing by the year, when you have active members and active forums you have potential cash flow. I bet they probably don't have patched software and spam bots are signing up by the minute lol..

I would def send the intellectual property letter to them though, no reason for them to keep your creativity and not credit it for you.

Visionz 10-05-2009 08:39 AM

I sent them an email this morning. They now have 48 hours to remove my content and DIY's or else they will be receiving a letter from my attorney. He's been contacted also, and is ready to draft up the letter as well. If its not removed, I will go forward and file an ordinance for a lawsuit due to them using my intellectual property and content against my approval.

Floyd, so basically it looks like you will get banned from there if anyone who is part of the staff here, has an HA link in their sigs, an HA avatar, or speaks about any other site that could take money away from them. So gay!

jsharptooth91 10-05-2009 10:10 AM

I had something with ha in my sig, so I guess I will be banned as well. Yea me!!!

slyderdai 10-05-2009 10:44 AM

Hp sucks dog balls. I go there about once a week to check my Pm's and lend a hand to beta swappers. I did win some EBC yellowstuff pads today! So that is cool. I don't understand what the deal is with HA being in there swear filter but Crooked H is not? I link people to tons of forums there, but HA is the only one I have to space out for people??? wtf?

187sks 10-05-2009 10:59 AM

I am going to watch how it goes for you Josh, and I will also get them to remove my 13,000+ posts if I can find a way.

Visionz 10-05-2009 11:10 AM

I laugh that they still have me listed in the staff:

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/showgroups.php

Those of you who are still on that site, please send a PM to Red_AGT and the Admin on my behalf with the following message:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>This message is being sent on behalf of Visionz (the owner of Hyundai Aftermarket.org):

Hyundai Performance is still listing me as being part of their staff, and is using my intellectual property on their site, against my permission and acceptance. The Admin (Nydeem) has been sent an email, as well as Vertical Scope and Auto Forums, notifying them that they have 48 hours to remove all of my content and to remove me where it says I am part of the Moderating team.

Since I have been banned from this site and no longer a contributing member of the community, I am not allowing the use of any of my DIY's, Instructional Topics, or Posts on this website without my approval. My attorney has also been contacted, and Vertical Scope will be receiving a certified letter if this is all not taken care of immediately.

In conclusion, I would like to address the point of what a disappointment this has become. Hyundai Performance has become the joke of the Hyundai community around the world. I have been a well respected member in the community for the last 10 years, and if it werent for sites like mine (Hyundai Aftermarket.org) and others, Hyundai Performance wouldnt even be around. I suggest in the future, before doing what you have done to me and other members....you think twice about these actions. Losing alot of well rounded respected members will only hurt this site even more as it becomes less and less popular with Hyundai tuners.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing my threads, topics, and my name removed from the list of staff members.</div>

03-accent-03 10-05-2009 11:51 AM

Well written. Good job smile.gif

187sks 10-05-2009 12:37 PM

Look at my HP profile and click on find all posts by 187sks.

Just look at the first page, my most recent posts. Look at the content briefly. Only one post had a HA link and several were helpful. I even directed a vendor to the Administrator. Lol.

Banning me is such BS.

And on another note...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Visionz was no longer helping members here at all. If you look at his most recent posts he is referring members to the other site and that is it. No more DIYs no more technical posts or help. He instead says numerous times "just go over to the dot org, it is better there". He also has stated openly that he is copying all the information contained here and posting it over there. Hardly somebody who we want around anymore...

Nadeem</div>
And the thread was locked.

If someone wants to do me a favor/stir the pot, make a thread asking why I was banned. The reason he gave for Visionz (flawed as it is) can't even be used for me.

Visionz 10-05-2009 12:44 PM

haha...did you guys see this?

http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/a...hese-parts.html

Thanks jsharptooth! smile.gif

Also, the Admin replied to this also:
http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/s...-runs-site.html

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Visionz was no longer helping members here at all. If you look at his most recent posts he is referring members to the other site and that is it. No more DIYs no more technical posts or help. He instead says numerous times "just go over to the dot org, it is better there". He also has stated openly that he is copying all the information contained here and posting it over there. Hardly somebody who we want around anymore...

Nadeem</div>

What an assclown! Some of my threads, I had mentioned that there were a couple of members here that had written up DIY's (one was the Beta swap DIY jsharptooth had written), and another was to a member that was looking for a part to buy and I had said someone over here was selling one. I never ONCE said come here because its better....at least not publicly. laugh.gif

BTW, I dont think I said I was copying stuff from there to here, unless it was MY OWN content. I know other members have said they were taking their stuff down over there to put here. Besides, we all know what Nadeem said was bullshit, because he's banning people left and right. Anyone that mentions this site over there, is getting kicked off. So it has nothing to do with me. It has to do with them running a piss poor website and getting pissed that people are not putting up with the spam, ads, and bullshit over there, and are coming here instead. So what ever.

And besides, its not like I control the world and take away peoples free will. If they want to stay there and post, they can. If they want to join here, they can! It just turns out that most people who come here from there end up staying because this place is eleventy billion times better than what HP has become. Also, are they gonna get pissed at Google because someone came here from a search engine instead of going there? Nadeem seriously needs to look at what they are doing instead of trying to get pissed at other forums (not just HA). They ruined that site over there...enough said! Thats the bottom line, and when you have a shitty website, people are going to leave and go somewhere else that is a more enjoyable experience. Thats common sense. No one needs to tell people that.

What ever though....I'm done discussing this for now. Hopefully they honor my demand and remove everything or else attorneys will be involved. If they think I'm joking...then they can try and call my bluff. This is one subject I dont tend to joke about.

Visionz 10-05-2009 12:56 PM

BTW...I should also mention, I have nothing against Rob or alot of the older members for selling the site. They did what they had to do, and its not their fault that HP has become such a joke. Its a shame, and I will always love the OLD HP, but as far as what the new one has become....well....guess I dont really need to say much more because I know everyone else is thinking the same thing.

4doorGL 10-05-2009 01:01 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Visionz @ Oct 5 2009, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>BTW...I should also mention, I have nothing against Rob or alot of the older members for selling the site. They did what they had to do, and its not their fault that HP has become such a joke. Its a shame, and I will always love the OLD HP, but as far as what the new one has become....well....guess I dont really need to say much more because I know everyone else is thinking the same thing.</div>

Thanks Josh.

I still fail to understand why people are mad at me for selling the site. It had started to go downhill before I sold it because I didn't have the same passion for it that I once did. I've grown up and have different priorities and focuses in my life and my family now and spending the time and effort to keep HP growing and successful just wasn't possible anymore. If I hadn't sold the site it would've decayed eventually, not by censorship and spamming, as I've never been a proponent of either, but most likely by lack of maintenance and marketing. As I stated over on HP and I've stated here before, selling HP was a great thing for myself and my family, and it got a HUGE load off my back and got rid of a lot of strife between Mary (my wife) and I.

One of these days I'll gather together some of the archived stuff I have of HP (I still have a copy of absolutely everything) and post it. Some stuff I can't post obviously, but there's tons of photos and other stuff that I'm sure I can.

Visionz 10-05-2009 01:08 PM

Rob, that would be great if you could post here. Or if you want...shoot me an email and we can discuss getting the content on here:

admin@hyundaiaftermarket.org

or send me an IM: DeeJayKalifornia

I can understand why you sold the site, and how you're looking out for your family. I think why people are upset is the fact that the site was great before, and once it was sold...its turned into the banner ad spammed nazi website it is now. People dont like change, and when something gets over turned and they're not used to it....they start to look for answers and point fingers. Its unfortunate that HP has gone way down the toilet, and its even more sad that they are pushing senior members away also.

BTW, I saw your reply over there, and HA was around before HP! tongue.gif laugh.gif

HA & TSR were basically the same site. TSR was the original name, and when it became members only (that was a crazy situation), Random had copied the site and taken all of the threads and put everything into HA. So although the name Hyundai Aftermarket is younger than HP....the site and archives are all much older. wink.gif Not by much though....probably within half a year or so from each other.

Regardless of time frames though....HA and the original HP are 2 sites that TRULY got Hyundai tuning into gear. smile.gif

187sks 10-05-2009 01:10 PM

Yeah, it's crazy.

I was mad at Rob for selling, but after thinking about it more it was his decision to make and in reality the odds would have seemed good that having a strong financial backing and a large company running things would have actually improved. It didn't work out that way, but I don't think it's Rob's fault either.

4doorGL 10-05-2009 01:18 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Visionz @ Oct 5 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>BTW, I saw your reply over there, and HA was around before HP! tongue.gif laugh.gif

HA & TSR were basically the same site. TSR was the original name, and when it became members only (that was a crazy situation), Random had copied the site and taken all of the threads and put everything into HA. So although the name Hyundai Aftermarket is younger than HP....the site and archives are all much older. wink.gif Not by much though....probably within half a year or so from each other.

Regardless of time frames though....HA and the original HP are 2 sites that TRULY got Hyundai tuning into gear. smile.gif</div>

That's basically what I said, that HA was spawned from TSR once Brad when nazi-ish with that site. Honestly, I don't remember if TSR was first or if HP was first, but I remember feeling bad that Fxtreme ended up shutting down because both of them.

Here's the crazy thing...it's been a solid decade since I first started planning HP.com (it was around the end of 1999/beginning of 2000). I think Rudy was the first person I ever told that I was working on it.

187sks 10-05-2009 01:29 PM

I sent Nadeem a letter asking for an explanation. I doubt I'll get a response, but if I do I'll let everyone know.

i8acobra 10-05-2009 02:18 PM

Rob, could you please send me the DIY's I made so they can be posted here? Email or snail mail works. PM if you need an address. They are the property of Spyraled Media, not HP.com, so there shouldn't be any legal issues. Thanks.

4doorGL 10-05-2009 02:26 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (i8acobra @ Oct 5 2009, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Rob, could you please send me the DIY's I made so they can be posted here? Email or snail mail works. PM if you need an address. They are the property of Spyraled Media, not HP.com, so there shouldn't be any legal issues. Thanks.</div>

Aaron, I'll get them together for you. When they bought the site they weren't interested in any of the DIYs and such that we had, so those are still legally in my possession.

BTW, I think I saw you a couple months ago on the 215 driving a white Mustang.

i8acobra 10-05-2009 06:06 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4doorGL @ Oct 5 2009, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Aaron, I'll get them together for you. When they bought the site they weren't interested in any of the DIYs and such that we had, so those are still legally in my possession.</div>
Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4doorGL @ Oct 5 2009, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>BTW, I think I saw you a couple months ago on the 215 driving a white Mustang.</div>
That's me. Had the 350Z for 3 years and traded it in. Wanted a GC 2.0T Track and had deposits at 2 dealers. Neither could deliver within 3 months though so I got the Mudstain. I'll revisit the GC in a couple of years.