The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

F This Green Skin!

Old 04-09-2009, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stocker @ Apr 9 2009, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>haha in before re-lock!

nana.gif

What's the deal with skins anyhow? Change for it's own sake? Ford was right: you can have your RDT any color you like, as long as it's IPB.

You kids get off my lawn!</div>

What do you mean what is the deal? Maybe if you read and kept up with the threads you would understand, but since not, I'll go ahead and spoon feed you.

1. The old skins were broken.
2. The old skins were broken.
3. The old skins were broken.
4. We replaced the old skins.

Staff was given the chance for a month to pick new skins for you all to vote on. Myself, Tanc, and Majik are the only ones that decided to participate. The premier members were given a chance to vote on them, of that and the staff, we had 14 votes. We then opened it up to all members for 2 weeks, of which we had a total of 33 votes, from both sections of the voting.

You don't like it, suck it up and blame it on those that didn't help.

haha.gif drillsergeant.gif

^^^
Stocker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlueRD2 @ Apr 9 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I dont like it for the record.

AND dont think its a good skin for guest users.

Its seems like it would discourage people from lookin around.</div>

Good thing you aren't a guest user eh?

How the HELL would it discourage anyone to do anything? The links are in the same place, the forums are in the same order, it is just a new color.

Some of your arguments are t3h fail.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:11 PM

Vehicle: 99/Hyundai/RD1

NO LEET SPEAKING REDZ haha, it had to be done... I'm closing the forum owned.gif
Old 04-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

They'll just open it again again anyhow.

Look for those of us who come to read *car related* posts and don't do crazy ninja stuff with the BBS, the skins were workin' just fine as far as I knew. Unless the title is "RDT is shutting down" I got no much use for board-related threads. I blame society for this whole mess, by the way, because it's an easy target.

I LOL'd at your portrait of me. owned.gif

But seriously, at least put the default skin to one that doesn't make a visitor want to change the channel. It's like going into a restaurant that sounded like it would have a great menu and it looks like this inside:

Old 04-09-2009, 09:16 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Old 04-09-2009, 09:41 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Wtf, are we still arguing about what skins we have? I don't give a shit if you like them or not, simple as that. ONLY 33 participated in the voting, so if you don't like any of the 6- or 7 that will be available TOUGH, you should of voted.

Everyone had the chance to have a voice.

If you didn't vote, DONT CRY to the staff.

This thread is now getting lame, so I'm locking it back up.