The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Dealerships

Old 05-29-2008, 07:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

well ive been out the army since the 6th and still in ny, i should be in antioch, cali with my family and friends but when i took my car to dealership to have tranny put in a few months back turns out they didnt put in a filter in it even with the transmission saying in big blue ink no filter on it. and i had thought it was my parts guy and they got me another tranny but when they where switching trannys at the shop i brought it to they pointed out how the last one didnt have a filter which then made since why the tranny i just had put in died in such a short amount of time. now the dealership is trying to say its not there fualt when its clear they wherent paying attention or being professional and im only asking for what it costs to put the other tranny in. i got told if i take them to court i can charge them for how much it costs me to stay in ny becuase of them. im so upset i just wanna go down there and hurt poeple
Old 05-29-2008, 07:51 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

ouch man
Old 05-29-2008, 07:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Have someone call as a lawyer. Even if theyre not. They will pay for it.

Its obvious they are at fault here.

IF nothing else, then you can take them to court based on it. And they will have to pay your cost to stay there and lawyer fees.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:10 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

ive been getting alot of help from the owner of the parts shop even he gave me another tranny free, ive had him call for me when they start being douches
Old 05-29-2008, 08:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Try calling Hyundai USA (the 1-800 number). I know when I worked at Home Depot, and people called the complaint line, they pretty much forced the store to do whatever the customer wanted, within the hour.