The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

A Compliment To Radu_rd2

Old 11-06-2008, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

First off, I bought a A/C control interface off of Radu last week. I told him i didnt have the money until wednesday. he shipped it out before even being paid for it (guess it is good to have a good rep in here fing02.gif ) and i received it today at work.

now, to tell everyone the truth i was going to use this to get some custom things made pertaining to the controls but this one is literally better in terms of condition that the one in my car now! I swear he went to the dealership, bought it, then send it to me, that good of condition.

Second, since we have no feedback for anyone in here, I will be doing this for everyone that i receive good customer relations with, either me selling or buying.

thanks bud, I appreciate it. btw, pm me your paypal account so i can at least pay you for this,lol.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:28 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Wow, thanks! Glad you like it, I almost forgot you didn't pay for it lol (PM sent)
Old 11-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Banned

i beg to differ.. radu is an Ahole. nana.gif

nah, radu has paid me right away on every part of this turbo buy, and not the least bit impatient when i have had small issues along the way. good person to deal with IMO.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:51 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

it must be a massachusetts thing. we all kick ass wink1.gif