The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Car got broken into....

Old 10-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Smile Car got broken into....

Some of you may have seen my post on Facebook. This happened about an hour and a half ago. I'm sitting in a meeting, get out, walk to my office and hear my alarm going off outside. I look out my window and see my passenger door is wide open. I run outside and in front of the office building, theres 4 cop cars and they have some crack head in the back seat.

I start walking over to my car and these 3 guys standing in the parking lot asked me if the Tiburon was my car. I say yeah, and they say a crackhead broke in, but the cops caught him. I guess the cops were driving down the street when they saw it happening. The crackhead ripped everything out, ran across the street in front of the cops, and tried hiding in some bushes. They had guns drawn on him and everything.

The cops had me pull the car out of the parking lot and pull up behind them in the road so they could see the damage and take pics of everything. They were able to give me back my stereo and while they were talking to me about everything, the crack head kept trying to kick out the back window.

They filed 5 charges with him. 3 for the car, and 2 other charges. Guess he tried to bite the officers, and something else. The stereo surround is chipped up, the cup holder is busted, and it looks like only the wires were cut. So Im able to put everything back in. I'll have to sand down the stereo surround, and respray it. I'll have to buy a new cup holder too. If anyone has one for sale, let me know. I'll buy it from ya.

All in all, its a good thing that cops got the guy because if I had gotten my hands on him, I would probably be in jail right now for murder. I told the cops that I pray to god that he doesnt go cooperatively when they take him out of the car, and they have to beat his ass. The whole time he was in the back seat, he was talking all kinds of sh*t. The cops were hilarious though. They were swearing at him, calling him a piece of sh*t, and how honest people work for a living for their stuff...not steal like worthless pieces of scum like him. laugh.gif

They gave me a copy of the paperwork and said I can expect a letter in the mail from the D.A. to go into court to testify.

So its been an eventful afternoon needless to say. Got home a little bit ago, put the dash back together, and now I'm gonna get ready and make myself a couple of strong drinks.

I really hate humanity sometimes.... disappointed.gif

Old 10-13-2010, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon

The crack head saw your signature and thought man that car is way to happy.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Wow, my heart dropped when I saw the title, but it seems as if it could've been worse.

I'm surprised he didn't try to steal the rims for the gold!
Old 10-13-2010, 05:14 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe LX

Dang man. I'm sure that crackhead will get f**ked by the long d*ck of the law.

I know you're pissed but, I'm glad you're ok at least.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:30 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

well at least he got caught

apperently someone broke into my empty, for sale, house in abq and threw a party

moms went over there and found the doors pried open, beer cans and throwup all over the place

shes spent all last weekend cleaning it up ugh at LEAST they didnt damage anything, no broken windows or holes in the wall

just gotta replace the locks and check out to see if the door can be fixed/replaced easily

im going to put this is big large letters as to emphasize my next phrase

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">NEVER MOVE TO NEW MEXICO</span>
Old 10-13-2010, 08:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Your lucky they caught him, most people never get that satisfaction when there cars are broken into... im one of those people.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:30 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i was so glad when you said they caught the guy. sounds like a real scumbag. i'm glad the cops did a good job, and that you've straightened everything out.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:35 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Bastards......Glad you got your stereo back though V!
Old 10-13-2010, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

wow i would be soo mad if someone broke into one of my tibs. at least they caught the guy. and i do have a cup holder i can sell you
Old 10-13-2010, 11:51 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I woulda asked for ten minutes alone with the sh*t talker.