The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Boyracer Who Can't Stand Losing

Old 12-10-2006, 12:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So there was I, me and my mate driving along the motorway around 11pm (or highway as you know it) minding my own business and I pass this old banged up Vauxhall Cavalier (dont know how well you know Vauxhall in the US). He's driving in the slow lane going about 40mph at the most, stupidly slow for this road. Anyway as I pass him he starts flashing his lights, horn going off etc, think to myself "wtf is he on" and drive on.

10 minutes and several miles later I'm again driving along minding my own business and here he is pulled up along side waving his hands all over the place and revving his engine, so I flip him the bird drop it and leave him in my dust. Again several miles later he pulls up along side me again and this time he starts to throw stuff out his car and then tries to ram me off the road!! After several failed attempts to ram me off the road and some severe damage to the side of my Tib he tries to sprint off, who does he think he's kidding. So I chase after him and tell my friend to call the police so we can get some traffic cars out to get this guy. We chase him for miles, underpasses, round roundabouts, oddly enough the moron cant seem to shake me. This goes on for miles again with him trying to ram me off the road every now and then. He keeps getting more and more wreckless so I have to call it quits and we take the slip road off.

5 minutes later we pull into a station, fuel up the car and wait there for the police. When they arrive they as usual they take statements, pics of the car etc. In the middle of all this I hear over the radio that some guy has turned up at the station apparently saying something about an "incident" with a blue Tib. At this stage I'm thinking to myself "wtf could he possibly be trying to accuse me of doing wrong" (arent many V6 Tibs around here). Anyway we carry on, standing there in the freezing cold statements taken etc and the police just bugger off and say "we'll be in touch". Not much more I can do at this point
Two days later they turn up at my door saying that the other guys had accused me of chasing them (well duh because you tried to ram me off the road) and smashing the rear window. Would anyone care to explain the physics of smashing someones rear window from behind whilst travelling at 100mph+?? I couldnt quite figure that one out either.

When they asked them what they were doing in that area at that time of night (they lived about 60/70 miles away) apparently they were buying a car. I dont know many car dealerships open after 23:00 lol.
Basically the moron tried to race me, got owned, didnt like it, lost the plot then realised afterwards "oh shit im gonna get done for this" so smashed his own window and tried to say we did it....
Wouldnt surprise me if the b*stards get away with it and I have to get my car repaired out of my own pocket...

Not blowing my own trumpet but if I wasnt such a good driver (and the tib wasnt such a great car) me and my mate would probably be dead right now.

Personally I'm starting to wish I'd just rammed the b*stards off the road, beat the sh*t outta them chucked them in the back of the car (preferably unconcious) and dumped the sons of b*tches in the nearest river!!!

W*nkers....

(Admins for the record there was no "street racing" it was simply me getting away from some a**hole, guess I should have got a bit further away tho...)
Old 12-10-2006, 01:42 AM

lol..thats interesting...could you post up some pictures of the damage on your car?=)
Old 12-10-2006, 01:46 AM

It's not actually that bad, some dents along the drivers side and the rear, completely cosmetic but the guy must have been on crack or something. Was driving like he seriously lost the plot.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:53 AM

Vehicle: 1997 RD Tiburon

What an asshole............I hope that bloke gets whats coming to him.

Sounds like something out of a movie, lol.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:39 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

mad.gif oh hell no bring that shit here and see what happens hell the koreans to include myself would #$%#$%$%#$%&^% up

i my self would do a parking brake check on that ass doing 100kph lots of tire smoke and in most cases they lock up and spin out.. i dont do it only in rare cases where the sob tryed to make me wreak, and here the traffic laws in korea says no matter what if you hit them from the back the person in the rear is 100% at fault... but if he tryed to do that shit you ahhh hell

i pissed i hate ass hole like that mad.gif
Old 12-10-2006, 09:40 AM

Vehicle: 06 suby impreza outback sport

i say go get payback. cause it's a b****! if i was in your positon that fvcker would be done for.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:23 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

WTF? you need to check up repeatedly on this incident. Why did he decide to run after hitting your car?
Old 12-10-2006, 01:56 PM

For those that don't know.. Vauxhall is a division of GM. From what I understand, the boyracers (we call them ricers here) love to customize them. Which means of course they are usually slow, tacky, and cheap.

What version of the Cavilier was he running?
Old 12-10-2006, 02:01 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

aaack, that sounds like a nightmare!!! what the hell were those tards doing!! are they going to go to jail? i'd take them to court and have them fix the repairs. if you don't want some a$$holes hunting you down, just say you just want them to pay for their damage and to piss off.

how did the police find them? they turned themselves in?

i had an incident similar to that one time. i was driving on the highway and some beat up sedan going 80mph from the right lane, cuts me off to the left while everyone was braking in traffic almost hitting me. there wasn't a single car behind me so he could have just stayed behind, but instead cut me off almost swiping me without any signal or anything, for no cause really.

at that point i was pissed because the guy endangered both of our lives by being stupid. so i tore up in front of him and on a 4 land highway brought him down to about 20 miles per hour for about 20 seconds. i was so pissed. i don't care if he cut me off, but when everyone is braking and there's no point to cut off one car when the road ahead is just blocked off by traffic, going 80 mph... he chased me on the freeway. i couldn't shake him in traffic but i wiggled out of it. i knew there was no losing him but i shook him by veering an exit at the last second.

i knew he wouldn't try to ram me because he knew damn well he did wrong. no sense in teaching people lessons. that's my lesson.

my friend was telling me a story when he was driving a protege and some SUV (Ford Explorer) cut him off. my friend rammed the Ford using the police maneuver making it go into a spin and hit the median. The protege was damaged but my friend didn't care he was drunk and didn't have any regrets. he simply drove off and the Ford driver got a little scare out of it.

PS. Vauxhall is a modifying co. They used to have a Vauxhall Opel Astra Kit Car.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:48 PM

Vauxhall and Opel are the same company, Opel is just the name given to them outside of the UK like Honda/Acura etc.

It was a 2.0 Cavalier SRI.

They tried to run away presumably in the hope they would get away with what they did. They got them because they actually turned up at the police station trying to accuse me of doing something to them/their car, what exactly I have no idea other than apparently smashing their window from behind at over 100mph (still cant get my head round the physics of that one).

I'm defo going to persue it, there's no way I'm letting this one go thats for sure. Tho I do still wish I'd knocked them out and dumped them in a near by river.