The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Boyracer Who Can't Stand Losing

Old 12-10-2006, 05:23 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

they probly got home and their parents asked WTF happened to their car. They explained their version of the story and ended up at the police station telling their story.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats some really crazy sh-t man. I would have just bolted once I saw someone doing that to me. Good thing more damage didnt happen.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i have a similiar story, but i dont feel like posting the details. plus it would make me look like a raging lunatic.

long story short, kids threw shit at my car and almost died because of it. turned out to be sour patch kids, as one went through my window and landed in my car. i laughed, knowing that every single one of them probably pissed their pants. then proceeded to beat on a punching bag for an hour to get adrenaline out of my system.

i hate assholes.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:55 PM

I'm normally a pretty laid back down to earth guy but the are just certain things, and people that I just will not put up with...tw*ts like them on the road are one of them. I just keep thinking back "did he honestly expect that old scrap pile on wheels to keep up with my tib?". I have a bit of a competitive streak in me from time to time but doesnt mean i'll try to trash someones car and pretty much attempt to kill them if I lose...
Old 12-10-2006, 06:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

oh, im the same way. i try to avoid confrontation for the most part. i was shocked at how bad i snapped.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:10 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^t01, sounds similar, i was shocked too and thought it would have been better to sweat it out. but when your own property you work hard for is being messed with that's it. i don't care or mind kids doing little things, but punks endangering my life i'm sorry my life is more important than your lack of driving abilities. you should try playing my favorite game:

that really would help you get your anger out... it's so awesome.

that's dangerous as shit, we're all human and car accidents are the first ride to death. driving any vehicle is dangerous simply because you make one wrong move, a small jitter can kill. people underestimate that.

you did the right thing UKTib, you were the smarter one, the better one for not ramming him off the road like you wished. that means you have dignity and respect. take them to court and make them pay for their damages. they want to blame you because they want you to pay for their mistake. nobody has any right to come up to you and ram you, that's one for the judge to decide.

how old are they?
Old 12-10-2006, 06:21 PM
DTN

judging by theirt actions, they'd be right about eleventeen
Old 12-10-2006, 10:58 PM

From the looks of it mid to late 20's. I havent heard anything about it in over a week...
Old 12-11-2006, 08:45 PM
DTN

And you havn't called back? Someone should layeth the smack down upon you if you let this die like that. I'd be calling every day until they give me a firm time to call back and then i'd be calling the day prior.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:51 PM

Oh trust me I wont be letting this go thats for sure