The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Banned From The Shout Box..

Old 07-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill calm down and go back to the old socks.. fing02.gif i need to realize my place on here and just STFU and keep to myself. i apologize to everyone, except tibbychick.. sorry for causing so many issues, just really irritated me about the knockoff thing, which i still feel strongly about, but i guess it doesn't hurt me either way so ill just STFU about that issue too..

oops got owned.gif by the software again on a double post... anyway.. im done with all my ranting and raving.. ill take my 20% warning and call it a day fing02.gif

can i get my shoutbox permissions back if i behave for like 6 months?
Old 07-17-2007, 10:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

WTF?

Now THAT sounds like the SOCKS I knew here and grew to love.

In a wierd sort of way.

We should all be a family here, not bickering over shit that doesn't matter in the long run.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:34 PM

nah man you've been cool with me ever since i've been on here. You've might of not been so nice to everyone else on here, which isnt real cool, but whatever. It's cool you appologiezed.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

You were def. cool..and we all want you to be the old self you were man.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:36 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick @ Jul 17 2007, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You're a pathetic loser. Having a turbocharged car and doing things to impress people doesn't make you cool. It only makes you look desperate.</div>

iuno if i can quote this or not since THIS post isnt directly above mine but tibbychick is.... but... i must say this...

1st off, what im saying has absolutely NOTHING to do with this PARTICULAR situation but

why the HECK does this remnd me of...well...anyhow... it really is sad. I like cars and stuff a WHOLE lot, but sometimes i wonder, what happens when a car is THE and i mean the only thing you focus on and either (a) your so suped up you have nothing left to fix, or (b) something happens to you and or it and your separated? the bad thing is when your so attatched to your car that youve managed to alienate most of your friends and what not and it gets to the point where even they or others, say, car mechanics, roll there eyes when you turn around cause they know that it IS your only thing that you have in life... ive witnessed this, and i really do feel bad.

i guess i jsut gotta say that, through it all, even this, just remember who your friends are, and be careful not to say something thats gonna f**k that up for the longrun. i know both from personal experience and witnessing it.

and in advance, i apologize, but its something that i been thinking about....
Old 07-17-2007, 10:47 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Lol. It's ok to bag SOCKS everyone... he's totally gh3y!

wink1.gif
Old 07-18-2007, 12:14 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jul 18 2007, 03:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Actually, you were banned from the shoutbox for personal attacks against 2 female members of this site, one of which complained. Additionally, as is stated in the rules, anti RDTiburon.com statements and comments are NOT allowed on this site, and yes, you were doing both in the shoutbox too.

Come on Korean_Redneck.

I mean Socks.

I'll leave this open for folks to talk for a bit, it gets out of hand, it's closed.</div>

Since when was I anti-RDtiburon? I just have beef with some of the members. I'm not anti-Rdtiburon. I've talked to a couple folks in my city into joining this site.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:29 AM

one rule that isn't enforced is <u>personal</u> attacks...... FYI. if you want to flame on someone and argue with them, cut them down on AIM/phone/ or through PM, it looks very childish when people argue in front of everyone. its also a buzz kill.

i emailed zefiro to find out who their distributers are, and who they have Allowed/sold the right, to copy and reproduce their kits for the 96-99 tib. further info will be given once email is recieved.

if it was even sent because it was all Korean and idk if they had someone who could read it.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:37 AM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

aww i dont even know the whole story...

the shoutbox archive between about 8 and 12 on the 13th is MISSING!!! laugh.gif

anyway without knowing the whole story i cant really comment. all ill say is im thankful for flyryde, and most any knockoff parts of the same or better quallity that i can get cheaper without having to get them imported from KOREA nana.gif
Old 07-18-2007, 12:44 AM

true dat^, im just trying to see if it IS legal. i dont care about shutting down chris or whatnot, he has alot of kool 1 off parts like the eyelines. (he have them in stock?)

\/ sry OZ lol, your ^ got owned.gif