The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Banned From The Shout Box..

Old 07-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys, you may not notice me in the shoutbox anymore, cuz i was banned... laugh.gif

i guess im not aloud to make valid points that other people don't like.. o well. just letting everyone know i wont be in there anymore and making the shoutbox fun.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Actually, you were banned from the shoutbox for personal attacks against 2 female members of this site, one of which complained. Additionally, as is stated in the rules, anti RDTiburon.com statements and comments are NOT allowed on this site, and yes, you were doing both in the shoutbox too.

Come on Korean_Redneck.

I mean Socks.

I'll leave this open for folks to talk for a bit, it gets out of hand, it's closed.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Now why'd you make this thread?

You used to be different..and now all it is from you, is complaining.

Your itchin' to get banned permanently man. Just let it go..
Old 07-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Banned

ahh i c.. so i bet if i never would have 'caused' these problems as of late i wouldn't be banned from the shoutbox.. actually im SURE of it.. amazing how i just got banned from the shoutbox now... hmmm.. crazy how that one works..

o, i admit doing both.. but at LEAST change your reason for banning me from the shoutbox, it all had to do with my anti REDZ, rdt statements.. fing02.gif

yeah, i did used to be different..

and on this particular issue that has been causing me to 'lash out' i dont understand how a site can make a strict rule and violate it at the same time.. just doesn't make sense to me.. even though i support against the rule, i think if its to be followed strictly there should be NO exceptions.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:57 PM

I'd have to agree.

I'm sure he thinks I did it, but it wasn't me that banned you. I was approached by other staff, we discussed your attacks and the 3 hour rant you went on this morning, and decided it was for the best.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:58 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

ouchie...sorry man...is it a permanent ban on the SB or what? dang, and i was just now getting used to you pickin on me..hehe... btw, it WASNT me if that helps any....again, sorry man
Old 07-17-2007, 09:59 PM

That post was supposed to be before SOCKS.

Nope, that's not why at all. I can post the Dates of the PM's I got from the members you attacked if you want. I just wasn't shown what was said until today.

Stop telling me what I'm doing and what I think. That's the first step to admitting you have a problem. Then go get some help.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Banned

yeah, it was SHOWN to you today.. but it wouldn't have been brought up if it wasn't for my recent actions..

i don't have a problem, so i don't know what your getting at.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:04 PM

Oh, and SOCKS, when you OWN or run the site, you can make the rules. Stop bringing it up dude, we aren't breaking any of our own rules.

As for Flyryde and his kits, the only ones he's posted on here for sale, that I've seen, are the F2 Evo and the Studie. Both are no longer produced or available from the original MFR. If one of those original MFR's wants it taken off of the site, they just have to contact us.

I still think the funniest part of this is...

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">YOU HAVE KNOCKOFF PARTS ON YOUR CAR!!!</span>

Nope. Wrong again Socks. I was first contacted about it this last weekend. The members had to get the times and dates that it happened to find the posts in our Shoutbox Archive.

For anyone interested, you can look in the Shoutbox Archive too.

Try looking at July 13th, about 1150 at night.

That's just not right, I don't care who it is.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Banned

lol.... you don't listen.. i FULLY SUPPORT knockoff parts.. why can't you understand that.. lol

yeah, so why can't with the knockoff other products we wait until the MFR says we need to stop supporting the knockoff until we stop promoting or talking about it... that was my only arguement.. and it doesn't matter if they stop making it, they still have the rights to the design lol.