The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Banned From The Shout Box..

Old 07-17-2007, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, it ABSOLUTELY would have been brought to his attention regardless of your recent actions.

I don't know why you feel the need to bash others so much. Not just me, but everyone. Does it make you feel better about yourself to bring others down?

What happened between us, my pathetic misjudgements, happend 2 YEARS AGO. GET OVER IT. MOVE ON, GROW UP. You have a kid, and a girlfriend, whom, by the way I'm sure would LOVE to know that you're offering nude pictures of to members of this site, as well as bragging about having sex with. I don't know her, never talked to her, and you probably have talked shit about me to her too. But despite that, she probably deserves better than you. Anyone does. I am SO GLAD I came to my senses and didn't end up with you.

You're a pathetic loser. Having a turbocharged car and doing things to impress people doesn't make you cool. It only makes you look desperate.

Seriously. Go to school, get a job. Get off the internet and GROW UP. Your son has more maturity than you do. I really feel sorry for him.

/end personal attack.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Banned

lol, as always your ignorant haha.gif haha.gif and have no clue whats going on.. and you tell me to grow up..
Old 07-17-2007, 10:15 PM

And for the record, I DON'T CARE WHAT SOME DUMB KIDS ON THE INTERNET THINK OF ME! If they believe a word that you say, then they are just as stupid as you. I have wonderful family and friends and REAL PEOPLE that love me. I don't need to impress ANYONE, especially not random people on the net.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Banned

^^ so you make up bull shit stories about other people to try to piss me off? sounds like someone is a lil pissed..
Old 07-17-2007, 10:19 PM

Clearly YOU are clueless. This isn't just about you being a whiny b!tch and complaining about knockoff bodykits. Boo hoo. No, it's much more.

wow, just wow. Don't insult my intelligence.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Banned

no, im not clueless, trust me moron.

ahh, nvm.. i remember that convo i had on here.. but your clearly off on your information.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:22 PM

Hah, keep talking. I've said what needed to be said.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I do listen. You don't.

I'm not going through the entire thing again, since you can't remember, go look at the first of your locked threads this week, and you'll see the reasons we don't support KNOWN knockoffs, as said before. It's not all about the MFR, it's about our government paychecks. As previously stated, 2 of the admins of this site could easily lose our paychecks, without a word from the MFR of the product.

You also do NOT fully support Knockoffs. If you did, would you really have contacted Hyundai today about the Flyryde version of the F2 Evo bumper? A bumper that is no longer made, never been avialable for purchase, ANYWHERE in the world, other than used or a replacement part?

No.

This is all off topic Socks. All of it. The reasons you were banned from the shoutbox are clearly stated in my first reply to this thread.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...31&hl=rules
^^^
FORUM RULES.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>1. Try to keep topics pertaining to the original title. I know that at times the conversations tend to steer away, but try to get it back on topic or we may split or lock the post.</div>

This topic is about you being banned from the shoutbox. You were banned from there for the reasons stated in my first reply. The knockoff argument has nothing to do with your being banned. You are now posting off topic. Warned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>6. Personal attacks are not allowed. If you have an issue with a member, tell them about it, or work it out.</div>

You didn't even get a warning violation for it. You were found to have done it on at least 3 different occasions, to at least 2 different members of the forums, in the past 5 days. This and the reason below got you banned from the shoutbox.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>12. The shoutbox is on the front page for quick comments and pointless ongoing conversations basically. If you need a technical question answered, make a topic in the forums. Please keep links out of the shoutbox as well, it causes horizontal scroll bars. All RULES apply to the shoutbox as well as the forums.

13. If you are posting here just to tell us how our cars are horrible pieces of junk, chances are you could be doing something much more productive with your time. Trolls will be banned immediately. Anti RDTiburon/Hyundai statements are not allowed on these forums.</div>

By the way, I think it's neat that you are going off about me having a vendetta against you now, but you didn't even notice that I lowered your warning level after seeing you were warned 2 times for the same thing.

Wierd eh?

Anyways, anything else to bring up before this is closed?
Old 07-17-2007, 10:24 PM

Socks seems like a cool guy towards me. he's actually gonna help me out with my Turbo next year. I dunno I dont know everyone well enough to really have any word in this, i'm gonna miss you on here, socks buddy. lol

Edit: he's warned me that he can be an asshole, so I've already been through that. haha.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Cut it out with the personal attacks, both of you.

You are both warned.

WTF, is this People's Court now?

GROW UP!

Damn.