The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Banned From The Shout Box..

Old 07-18-2007, 06:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alli.s007 @ Jul 18 2007, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well, glad to see some people are getting some amusement out of this, and that after a long night in the shoutbox, and the forumns, that its starting to chill a bit... now... whos bringing the drinks? fing02.gif</div>

Keg Party at my place!!!!
Old 07-18-2007, 07:14 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

just so long as no one ever ever disagrees with redz...
Old 07-18-2007, 07:33 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Its all in how you approach the issue and those involved fing02.gif
Old 07-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Enough with the off topic posts, I will start warning people for off-topic remarks.

I agree with the reasons for banning. We had regular members coming to us with concerns, and we took action as a group. We have the logs posted and they were reviewed extensively and discussed. This wasn't a one member decision.

TC... settle down. No personal attacks from you either.

Adults... sometimes I wonder if you guys are old enough to drive the cars you post. eyeroll.gif
Old 07-18-2007, 09:48 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Jul 18 2007, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Since when was I anti-RDtiburon? I just have beef with some of the members. I'm not anti-Rdtiburon. I've talked to a couple folks in my city into joining this site.</div>

No one ever said you were Anti RD.

I said you were a Drama Mamma.

smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J3R0MY @ Jul 18 2007, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>one rule that isn't enforced is <u>personal</u> attacks...... FYI. if you want to flame on someone and argue with them, cut them down on AIM/phone/ or through PM, it looks very childish when people argue in front of everyone. its also a buzz kill.

i emailed zefiro to find out who their distributers are, and who they have Allowed/sold the right, to copy and reproduce their kits for the 96-99 tib. further info will be given once email is recieved.

if it was even sent because it was all Korean and idk if they had someone who could read it.</div>

We try to cover them all mang, but with the amount of jokers and ongoing friendships here, you never know what's truly a personal attack unless it's BLATANT or someone complains.

As for Zefiro, start another thread on that, this topic is NOT about Knockoff kits and the like. As I previously said, I don't know of anyone that's currently trying to sell knockoff kits here, to include that one.

You'll probably never get an answer though, most of the Korean companies will see your email is from the US, and delete it. 95% of them do not have patents on their items, and just change the design if it gets copied.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Muffin @ Jul 18 2007, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>aww i dont even know the whole story...

the shoutbox archive between about 8 and 12 on the 13th is MISSING!!! laugh.gif
anyway without knowing the whole story i cant really comment. all ill say is im thankful for flyryde, and most any knockoff parts of the same or better quallity that i can get cheaper without having to get them imported from KOREA nana.gif</div>

No, it' snot missing, it's just wierd to get to come up correctly. It's like you have to set it for at least 10 to 12 hours to look for.

And you are wrong, most of the knockoff items you get are of much poorer quality than the original stuff. There are numerous threads here about it, and many of them are from guys that have bought knockoff bodykits and had huge gaps and other problems.

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT KNOCKOFFS!!! STOP BRINGING IT UP IN HERE OR I'LL JUST LOCK IT YOU OFF TOPIC BISHES!</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Caj Darkmoon @ Jul 18 2007, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>just so long as no one ever ever disagrees with redz...</div>

Everyone is welcome do disagree with me anytime they want to. It doesn't mean that you, or I, am correct.

You came into that thread saying our reasoning was BULLSHIT, or a lie, or something to that effect, and you were wrong.

BUT, when it comes down to it, I'm an admin of this site, and if I feel things have gone to far, I will lock them down quick. When you guys start arguing about a site rule, not to mention one that's been part of our site since the beginning, and KEEP arguing after all of your questions have been answered, the thread will be closed.

That's it. There's no reason for stuff to just keep going on, and the same questions getting rehashed over and over, if the answer is the same. You may not like the answer, you may disagree with it, but fact is, the rule isn't changing.

I'm going to close this thread, as it keeps going back to OT shit.

I'll say one last time, if anyone here, has positive proof that a item being sold on RDTIBURON.COM or being discussed here, is illegal, contact us about it, with your proof, and it'll be dealt with. You need to post the URL to where it's being sold or discussed on our site, and the information from the original company that was selling it.

You'd think you guys would be happy that we are trying to protect this site, this community, and ourselves.