The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Ahhhh

Old 03-14-2007, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

So today on my way to school everything seemed to be going great. Its finally warm, and I got all of the interior pieces put back together on my car from the day before so I was doing good. But I was in the exit only lane at about 8:00 (this exit only lane is about 1 mile long) and at the end of it some idiot comes flying over literally feet infront of me. I slam on the brakes and swerve right so I dont bash into the back of him. Well to the right is a little tiny drop down with medium sized rocks. Well I hit the rocks pretty good which put a few minor dents in the right side of my car which will need to be fixed. And if that wasnt bad enough I ran over a bigger rock and when I got out of school, my tire was flat. Had to change that and go home. To make things worse, the guy took off and I couldnt get his plates. (Only knew it was a black ford truck with ohio plates) So now I have no plates and no real good description of the car. Ok so that all pisses me off but then there is the final thing that sets me off. Ive been saving up for either a) a body kit or b) a auto to manual swap for some time. And the paycheck I got Friday was just enough to be able to afford either one. But now, im gonna have to replace my tire and fix the dents. Arrrrg.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:07 PM

That sucks, couldnt you just go ahead and get the money for what you wanted to get done and buy the tire and fix the dents later? I underastand that you've gotta get the tire pretty much in short time, I guess it depends on how much you make.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:51 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Yeah I realized that after a while. I was highly mad at the time and wasnt thinking too much. Screw the dents, get a tire, and decide on body kit or swap.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:32 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

damn that sucks man!! you should have followed him until you got the plates. what a bummer... but just be glad it didn't end up worse. you should drive in D.C. where people honk at you for having the right of f*cking way in a f*cking circle am i wrong? goddamn still pissed about that.