Canada All Canadian members here.

Southern Ontario Fall Tour Invite

Old 09-24-2006, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all I saw one of your members signed up for our fall tour so I thought I'd invite everyone out. Its usually a very nice way to end the season.

Hello all,
Hope all is well.

Well sadly the summer has come to an end, which means winter is not too far away. However, before winter comes along, there is one exciting event coming up in the fall.

I know a lot of you have been asking about the Fall Tour for some time now. We are very excited about this event as well and are looking forward to a large attendance this year. Thus, we, the EMT of c7 are proud to announce Fall Tour 2006.

This highly anticipated event will occur Sunday October 15 2006. Registration has started, so click on the link provided and register yourself. As well, you will find a link for the waiver that needs to be filled out for the day of the Fall Tour. It is imperative that this waiver be signed and ready to hand to one of the C7 organizers before leaving to start the route. So please be courteous, if you do not have it filled out before leaving, you will be holding up the rest of the line.

Pre-run with EMT of C7 and 1-2 representatives of each car club will occur prior to the Fall Tour. Please choose a representative from your club accordingly and email brandon@c7performance.com

As well, cars will leave with their club, so please stay with your club. There will be a few minutes delay between each club leaving the starting point onto the route, so please be patient. Maps of the route will be provided the day of the event.

Participating organizers and volunteers will be available throughout the event for any help. Phone numbers of organizers, as well as FRS frequencies will be provided.

For all participating, make sure you have FRS radios to communicate with your club members.

For those coming outside of town, there are hotels close by our starting point which is in Mississauga, please email lyla@c7performance.com if you need any help. If there are any who would like to do something for the days before the Fall Tour, let us know and something will be arranged.

Now we are hoping for a huge number of participants for this year. However, I need to emphasize something. As members of car clubs, we need to show the community we are serious about safety. Recklessness will not be tolerated at all at this event.

That being said, the police are aware of our event and are supporting our tour. However, reckless driving will not be tolerated so please keep this in mind the day of the event.

In the past Fall Tours, we have worked alongside MADD and this year we will be doing the same, but will be adding something else. As an option, each participating car can volunteer to give a $2 minimum. Proceeds raised will go to a local charity. If you would like to give more than the minimum, you are more than welcome to. Just remember, this is only on a voluntary basis, you are not expected to give if you do not want to.

If any of you guys have any questions, concerns etc., please do not hesitate to contact Lyla (lyla@c7performance.com) or Brandon (brandon@c7performance.com). We will be more than happy to help answer any questions.

All being said, let’s make this Fall Tour the best yet! So register yourself and get ready for the highly talked event yet!

Take care,
EMT of C7 Performance

waiver - www.falltour.ca/waiver.pdf
registration site - www.falltour.ca

edit: For those who haven't gone in the past, the Fall tour is an event to get everyone together in a non competitive environment just to hang out and have a good time. The event will be in the mississauga/brampton area ending in Hockley Valley (north of brampton) at about 100km course, it'll be on Oct 15th (sunday). As well thanks to the generosity of Mega Auto Collision and Audio Heaven this years Fall tour will be TOTALY free as they are covering all cost of renting the porta-potties, preparing the field and event insurance.

If there is any questions please feel free to post them or e-mail me at Brandon@c7performance.com, as well the original post can be found at http://forums.c7performance.com/showthread.php?t=13016
Old 09-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Banned

i would probably be able to make it here if theres at least another 5 rd'ers goin.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:57 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Pretty sure I'm going, but I'll probably sign up under Vital Motion, since I know way more of them then I do of you guys laugh.gif
Old 09-25-2006, 12:54 AM

i was the one who signed up which is how he knew to post here..

i'm signed up and i got 2uniq and possibly tibbychick to come too.. i was gonna message rixshark too about this.. if you're reading this rick.. come!
same with everyone else.. we gotta go and rep the RD's
Old 09-25-2006, 12:01 PM

I'm 90% going. Im making a trip home to NY the weekend before but Im sure the car will survive. Where exactly is the starting point? And where exactly is the ending point? the farthest north Ive driven is Wasaga Beach, it was a nice drive. I might get Jed to come too, we'll see.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:52 PM

What is the cruise route?
Old 09-25-2006, 07:50 PM

me & SOCKSY are prolly gonna come, as long as he can get his transmission fixed, and his oil pan smile.gif
Old 10-04-2006, 08:10 PM

Hey guys just an update. I will be doing the pre-run for any club leaders who want to meet ask some questions and see the route as well as the finsih line this weekend both saturday and sunday you will have an opportunity so please let remember to e-mail me at brandon@c7performance.com

ps the route is e-mailed and posted usually a day or so before. We always run the route serveral times to ensure that there is no surprise construction and all that jazz.