Canada All Canadian members here.

Unofficial Hyundai Sunday '07 Topic.. For Now...

Old 02-06-2007, 12:56 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, this has been my favorite car event for the past three years, and I can't wait to attend it again this year. I know it is really early in the year to plan everything/anything, but it always seems we get to the last minute, and we still don't know who is attending 100%, and what everyone is doing or where everyone is staying.

So, I am starting this thread to try and get some possible ideas for things to do as a group or what not, where people are going to stay, etc.

It would be cool to maybe have a group go to Niagara Falls one day, Toronto another, meet up at Shoeless Joes for some badass food, and other stuff like that.

Obviously, Hyundai Sunday will probably be held at Hutch's again like it was last year, which was the best HS yet, IMO. we had our own parking lot to ourselves, right next to hutches. It was right by the water which was really nice also. For those of you who don't know, Hutch's is a really nice diner/ice cream parlor where we have the Hyundai Sunday meet, since its too hard to get a dealer to clear out for us.

Hutch's is located in Hamilton, ON, Canada. there site is here hutch's

Anyway, I would like to help with the organizing of this event if I can help with anything. Graham (Cottonmouth) usually takes care of most of the things for the meet, since this is his baby. lol.

For people who may be thinking about coming, Hyundai Sunday is a REALLY great time, and its a lot of fun to see people from the forums, and be able to just relax for a weekend away in the good ole land of Canadia.

You can look forward to seeing members including: SOCKS, 1swttib, Nightshark, 2Uniq, PreciousFibres, Rixshark, Crimson, kb5133, Cottonmouth (the Godfather of HS), Tibbychick, JED, jgrove111, tanc, hprockets, Spawn, mjmmcarthy, Sparticus, hopefully phorq this yr, and more..

I will be staying about 15 minutes away in the Motel 6 in Burlington, ON. Its pretty reasonable price wise, and the rooms are pretty nice. I have stayed there the past 3 years, and will be staying there for sure. It hasn't been busy at all, any of the years I have stayed there. Its RIGHT off the QEW (403).

I will start the list:

For Sure.

1. SOCKS and family.
2. NightShark
3. Tibbychick
4. Rixshark
5. demon_fox
6. tanc
7. optimoprime
8. JED
9. 03sharky (and buddy)

Interested:

1. BlackTibby00
2. phorq
3. Jeison
4. Caj Darkmoon
5. mwood
6. Sparticus
7. Blaze
8. Ericy321

so far, looks like we may have a good sized caravan going up from the Michigan area. SOCKS, demon_fox, Caj Darkmoon, mwood, optimoprime.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:03 AM

I'm gonna try my hardest to get up there (and make a weekend of it)... I have to do a few things to the tibby come spring, but it should be in perfect running condition again in late spring/early summer.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:10 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Interested. You'll have to tell me more about it on IM.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:28 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

socks about what is the drive time for this event?? i know that NY is a shitty drive to make from here at least so im guessing that this place is farther?
Old 02-06-2007, 09:07 AM

count me in of course. The only thing that sucks is i'm not gonna have any new goodies to show you all this year 02.gif
Old 02-06-2007, 09:22 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I'm hoping to make it down for this. So you can put me on the "Interested" list.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned

nightshark, what new goodies do you need? lol badass looks, and boosted.. lol

i will hopefully have some new goodies, but also will have my battle damaged fender and front bumper, lol.

optimo, if you come, meet me up near detroit, and its only a 3hr drive from there.. Caj, if you come, your best bet is to meet up with me, and we can caravan there.

blacktibby00, i have waited 3 years, and i have hoped every year to see your car, but you never come 02.gif

phorq, what you need to do to the tib? anything we can help ya with?
Old 02-06-2007, 01:18 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

you can add me to the interested list...

have to ask the wife...

hopefully its not around the time that my command has stuff going on
Old 02-06-2007, 01:36 PM

Last year was a bit crazy for me and jed because we had just moved into our apartment and had no furniture or anything. So everyone that stayed at my place was a bit uncomfortable. But now we have furniture so I'd love to have people stay with us again and have an even bigger party.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:55 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

For sure...considering its in my backyard....lol