Hyundai Sunday Meet In Toronto!

Old 07-13-2006, 09:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whys ur ride at the shop night?

might be bringing 2 tibs to the meet, pending finances. woot smile.gif
Old 07-13-2006, 11:57 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PRECIOUSFIBRES @ Jul 13 2006, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>YO
I will be there for real.
Vic, I dont know if y'all have a spot yet but>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tell ya wha

If you peeps dont have a spot yet I can hook up something sick.

How about in Mississauga (my old shop).
I would have to doubble check if we can use the dyno that day but you know what I am saying????!?!?!?!
So, you guys have a spot yet or what????
Lets hook it on up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve</div>

YES! Good. If we dont get a spot, then your shop might be good. Its right down the street and over a couple from where my apartment will be. Thatd work if we decide to party at my apt.

I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I find out where it will be.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:05 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Jul 13 2006, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>whys ur ride at the shop night?

might be bringing 2 tibs to the meet, pending finances. woot smile.gif</div>

just gettin a few things done wink1.gif .. you guys havent seen my car in yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssss.. you'll get a peak at hyundai sunday cool.gif

EVERYONE HAS TO COME!! lets make this the biggest hyundai sunday yet!..
but first of all.. lets decide on a date!
Old 07-13-2006, 07:15 PM

Me, Jed, spikie and probably Wirmpolter are all going together. And a few people from out of province/country are probably staying at my place. So that's quite a few people. Maybe Rob (2UNIQ) will finally show up, lol. A few people have sole their cars, I think Bentley did so he's out. Rick and Shawn will be there I'm sure. So that's already quite a few peeps.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:40 PM

^^ cool.. the more the merrier..
i talked to rob (2uniq) a few weeks ago, told him about it and he said he wanted to come.. so as soon as we get final details then i'll let him know if he doesnt already and get him to come..
Old 07-14-2006, 01:50 AM

I talked to Vic today and he told me that the meet may have a spot at a Hyundai Dealership.
But just in case I should check with my old partners and see if use of their facility would be possible.
So, I have the green light for use of my old shop for Hyundai Sunday if we need it.
Anyone that does not know what the facility offers, here are the details.
The Facility houses North America's Premier dyno tuning facility (Neetronics.com) We would have available a dyno so horse power could be measured ...bragging rights could be established!!
The facility is also home to HTP, a turbo manufacturing company.
Reps from both company's will be available.
The facility is at the end of a dead end street dubbed "Thunder alley" and the shop backs on to a thickly wooded ravine.

That picture is a little dated but the big whiteparking lot is before we paved it. I dont know
How many cars are expected at this meet?

Anyways you tell me, its all good. I will be there.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:53 AM
Banned

well last yr was a lil worse than in 04, but i think last year there was around 50ish max. if the parking lot can hold 60ish cars, it should be more than fine, i would assume. that would be a sweet place for the meet, and i would like to dyno my slow shitbox.

did some measurements of the shop and the parking lot area, and it look like itll prob hold enough cars (granted its all paved, and you packed cars in, with enough area to walk).. is there a parking lot in the front also? or at least paved.. if so, you can fit roughly 30 cars in the front.

and if the area in the back is all paved, then you could fit ~25
Old 07-14-2006, 07:05 PM

That's off Dixie Rd, right? I think I know exactlly where it is. What cross street is it near? Anywhere near Dundas? I'm on Hurontario, between Queensway and Dundas.

Actually, if we do have it at the dealership we could still probably go there too maybe on like Saturday, make it like a 2 day thing.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:37 PM

Steve,, so paul said it was ok to use his dyno?

well, judging from the lot of hyundai oakville, its kind of the same maybe a tad larger. i think it would be interesting to go there..

steve, if we run out of space we could always just park on the street and crowd that up since its a dead end street anyway..
Old 07-18-2006, 10:39 PM

what is the date? if you guys want me to come i need to know when it is first....