Canada All Canadian members here.

Hyundai Sunday Meet In Toronto!

Old 07-05-2006, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i will be going, just got a nice m-f job so sundays are not goign to be a problem, and everybody has been b****ing to see my car, so ill bring it out,
Old 07-05-2006, 11:08 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Burlington Tib @ Jul 5 2006, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Is this going to be different from the one i think i saw cottonmouth had advertised? Cause i thought that one was going to be at the burlington hyundai? and i think last year it was in oakville but i missed it. I could be wrong though</div>

no it's the same, Hyundai Sunday. We're just trying to figure out which dealer it's gonna be hosted at. Burlington Hyundai already said no, so Hyundai of Oakville is our second option. Attrell Hyundai in Brampton is also an option.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:53 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Last year was at Burlington Hyundai. It was pretty cool, there were a lot of cars that came out for that, and even people who just wanted to see what was going on. I don't know why they would have said no, but hey, if another location wants free publicity, then thats fine by me.....

The cruise down to the beach strip was fun as well. We need to do that again.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:04 PM

yeea someones gotta organize a cruise after the meet and possibly dinner or somethin after that.. cause i know everyones gonna want to do something after the meet for sure..
Old 07-05-2006, 02:12 PM

yeah we can go out to Hutch's again if everyone wants. That seems to be the best place to go. We can party later at my place laugh.gif
Old 07-06-2006, 07:50 AM
Banned

fockin shyt.. hopefully ill be in attendance. i duno tho.. depends on whas going on.. trying to save up for the new tib im picking up. but damn vipers gonna be there and nightshark again. fock fock.. ill see what i can do.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:36 PM

Some people are most likely gonna be sharing a hotel room again. We'll probably plan something out and reserve like 2 rooms for whoever plans on staying in the hotel. I'll probably be having a couple people at my place.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:36 AM
Banned

eh, ill see what i can do. Hyundai Sunday is always a blast, but we will see. prob going to the ABQ BBQ which is quite the drive (1600+ miles) is greg gonna be there?
Old 07-13-2006, 02:35 AM

YO
I will be there for real.
Vic, I dont know if y'all have a spot yet but>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tell ya wha

If you peeps dont have a spot yet I can hook up something sick.

How about in Mississauga (my old shop).
I would have to doubble check if we can use the dyno that day but you know what I am saying????!?!?!?!

So, you guys have a spot yet or what????
Lets hook it on up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve
Old 07-13-2006, 05:31 AM

^^^ Steve! we are most likely going to have a spot at a hyundai dealership. Graham is currently lookin to see if we can have it at the Oakville hyundai dealer and we got a back up at another one in brampton.

but yeea, your old shop would be sick, but honeslty would not be enough room at all.. theres lots of cars that go to this meet..

but yeea, make sure you're comin for sure! i'll give you a call sometime before then and double check ..

btw.. my car is still at that shop ... 02.gif