The Bunny Ranch This is an 18+ section that may contain language, images, and video not suitable for work, marriages, children, or anyone opposed to graphic content.

Fmsl

Old 11-13-2009, 07:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2K Accent
Default Fmsl

Fmsl

http://fmysex.com/?page=1

laugh.gif

Today, I got on my girlfriend's computer while she was in the shower. The first thing in her 'recent searches' is "How to Fake an Orgasm." FMSL

I get more pleasure from squeezing my legs together than my boyfriend of a year ever gives me. FMSL

Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to cum, he yelled "Yes Kelly!" really loud. My name's not Kelly, that's his sister's name. FMSL

A woman I met at the bar was hinting that all I needed to do was say the word and I could go home with her. I didn't take her up on it because I could feel a huge poop coming on and I didn't want to dump it at her apartment. I got cockblocked by the calzone I had for lunch. FMSL

So I was having sex with this girl from my class and we were really getting into it. I was about to cum, but she orgasmed first. When she did she screamed "I'm Cumming!" in a Demonic lower pitched voice. I stopped and never came. FMSL
Old 11-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Wow...if some of the stuff thats posted on that site is true....people have ISS-UES!!! blink.gif disappointed.gif crazy.gif
Old 11-14-2009, 08:43 AM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

word
Old 11-14-2009, 05:37 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

some of it has to be fake. there is no way someone slept with waldo and now cant find him. seriously haha